Airport Authorities Of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017, AAI has released a notification for recruitment of 147 Junior Assistant vacancies in AAI (Fire Services).Interested & eligible candidates can apply on or before last date 31-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for Airport Authorities Of India Recruitment 2017 :
- Category – Junior Assistant
- No Of Posts – 147 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 12000 – 29000/-
- Last Date – 31-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should have passed 10th/Matriculation with 3 years diploma (regular) in Automobile/Mechanical/ in Fire with atleast 50% of marks (or) Regular Intermediate /12th with minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 18 years & maximum of 30 years as on 31-12-2016.
Age Relaxation for Reserved categories Below : –
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) – Up To 3 Years
- Sc/ST Candidates – Up To 5 Years
Application Fee : – Candidates need to pay Rs 100/- towards Application Fee through DD (Demand Draft) in favor of Airport Authorities of India (AAI). However reserved candidates (ST/SC & Ex-Service Men) are exempted from payment of this Application Fee.
Selection Procedure : – Candidates will be selected for appointment based on the merit in the written examination conducted by Airport Authorities of India (AAI).Minimum pass mark is 50 for Unreserved & OBC Candidates.
Below is the sequence of tests candidates need to be qualified for appearing in next test.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test (Candidates should have valid heavy driving Licence )
- Endurance Test (Running)
- Other Endurance Tests
Procedure To Apply for Airport Authorities Of India Recruitment 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.airportsindia.org.in before last date 31-Mar-2017.
- Read the official detailed notification carefully before applying for this AAI recruitment 2017.
- Eligible Candidates may submit their application on plain paper with attested copy relevant certificates in English/Hindi in prescribed format as per the advertisement.
- Application need to need to be addressed to the below address along with DD of Rs 100/-
THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA,
Southern Region, Chennai- 600027.
DETAILED OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION HERE