AP EAMCET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical common Entrance Test)
Notification EXAM Dates ,Eligibility & Some important Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2017) is the most important examination in INDIA.Students who passed their Intermediate/+2 will definitely write EAMCET examination.This exam will be conducted in April 2017 by JNTU,Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education for getting admissions into several Engineering ,Medical & Agriculture courses.Students who got good rank will get admissions into reputed institutions as well as good government colleges in AP State.
Eligibility Pattern for AP EAMCET 2017 : –
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana State.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics,Physics & one optional subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any equivalent vocational programs organised by Board of Intermediate Education from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidates with Diploma degree in Engineering/Equivalent from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh Sate.
- General OC candidates should require 45% & reserved category candidates require 40% with minimum 16 years of age for applying to TS EAMCET 2017.
Some Important tentative Dates below for AP EAMCET 2017 : –
[table “13” not found /]
Examination Fee 2017 : –
- Exam Fee should be paid through MeeSeva/E-Seva/AP Online Centers in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee for Engineering aspirants – 350/-
- Application Fee for Medical/Architecture Programs – 350/-
- Aspirants who want to appear for all exams – 700/-
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern : –
- Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only with total 3 Hrs of time & Exam will be in English/Telugu.
- For each question 4 alternative will be given in that we have to mark right one answer only.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
Exam Subject Consists of 160 Questions : –
- Mathematics – 80 Questions
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
- Admit Card/Hall ticket should be downloaded from Officail website (Mid of April 2017).
- Results will be released by end of May – 2017
- Counselling for Qualified candidates will be called & organised from mid of June 2017 on-wards.
- Option Filling & Seats Allotment will be done in Counselling process.
- Finally candidates reporting at allocated colleges for their bright future.