AP EAMCET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical common Entrance Test)
Notification EXAM Dates ,Eligibility & Some important Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2017) is the most important examination in INDIA.Students who passed their Intermediate/+2 will definitely write EAMCET examination.This exam will be conducted in April 2017 by JNTU,Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education for getting admissions into several Engineering ,Medical & Agriculture courses.Students who got good rank will get admissions into reputed institutions as well as good government colleges in AP State.
Eligibility Pattern for AP EAMCET 2017 : –
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana State.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics,Physics & one optional subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any equivalent vocational programs organised by Board of Intermediate Education from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidates with Diploma degree in Engineering/Equivalent from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh Sate.
- General OC candidates should require 45% & reserved category candidates require 40% with minimum 16 years of age for applying to TS EAMCET 2017.
Some Important tentative Dates below for AP EAMCET 2017 : –
Category Tenative Dates
Application available from official website From February 2017
Request for change in application form April Last Week 2017
Application submission with late fee 500/- April Last week 2017
Application submission with late fee 1000/- April Ending 2017
Application submission with late fee 5000/- May 1st week 2017
Application submission with late fee 10000/- May 2nd week 2017
Admit card available & can be downloaded May second Week 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Examination Date May Second Week 2017
Results will be released May Ending 2017
Counseling Starts from June third week
Examination Fee 2017 : –
- Exam Fee should be paid through MeeSeva/E-Seva/AP Online Centers in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee for Engineering aspirants – 350/-
- Application Fee for Medical/Architecture Programs – 350/-
- Aspirants who want to appear for all exams – 700/-
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern : –
- Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only with total 3 Hrs of time & Exam will be in English/Telugu.
- For each question 4 alternative will be given in that we have to mark right one answer only.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
Exam Subject Consists of 160 Questions : –
- Mathematics – 80 Questions
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
- Admit Card/Hall ticket should be downloaded from Officail website (Mid of April 2017).
- Results will be released by end of May – 2017
- Counselling for Qualified candidates will be called & organised from mid of June 2017 on-wards.
- Option Filling & Seats Allotment will be done in Counselling process.
- Finally candidates reporting at allocated colleges for their bright future.