AP Jobs 2017 for Assistant Director of Horticulture in AP, APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) released a notification for recruitment of Assistant Director of Horticulture in AP Horticulture Services.Interested candidates can apply before last date 30-Apr-2017.
Vacancy Details for AP Jobs 2017 for Assistant Director of Horticulture : –
- Category – Assistant Director
- No of Posts – Only 01 Vacancy
- Pay Scale – 40000 – 94000/-
- Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Last Date – 30-Apr-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must be a Post Graduate from Horticulture background.Degree from Horticulture & M.Sc from Horticulture from any recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & not to exceed 42 years as on 01-07-2017.
Application Fee : – All Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs 250/- through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/IMPS/Net Banking. However all candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Application Fee – Rs 250/- (All Candidates)
- Examination Fee – No Required to pay
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be based on two stages.Skill in Test score , Merit in Computer based Main Examination conducted by APPSC.
- Skill Test
- Main Examination
Process To Apply : –
- Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in before last date 30-4-2017
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online for this AP Jobs 2017 for Asst Director.
- Complete the registration,Fill the details,Upload required documents with Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee & Submit the application.
- Do keep a copy for future reference.
Some Important Dates Below :-
- Online Application Registration/Fee Payment Submission Start Date – 30-3-2017
- Online Application Registration/Fee Payment Submission Last Date – 30-4-2017
Detailed Official Notification
Important Points to be Noted : –
- Incomplete/Incorrect Application form will be summarily Rejected.
- All candidates are exempted form payment of Examination Fee only.
- Screening Test will be held at Vijayawada & all District Head Quarters.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before the commencement of examination.
- Every wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of marks allotted for that question.