APICET 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Admit Cards & Other Details..
APICET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for Admissions into M.B.A & M.C.A Courses(Full Time/Part Time & Distance Mode) from below Universities in AP State with their affiliated colleges And Notification is about release for academic year 2017.This APICET 2017 examination is conducted by Andhra University, Visakapatnam. Below are the list of Universities under AP State.Interested Candidates can apply online for getting admissions into MBA/MCA.
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks (For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & atleast 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2017 is 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
- Admission in to any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory bodies.
Some Important Tentative APICET Details Below :
|Important Events for APICET||Dates|
|APICET Notification Released Date||23-02-2017|
|Application Registration & Submission Start Date||03-03-2017|
|Application Registration & Submission Last Date||06-04-2017|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 500/-||16-04-2017|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 2000/-||25-04-2017|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 5000/-||05-05-2017|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 10000/-||14-05-2017|
|APICET Hall ticket Download Start Date||24-04-2017|
|APICET 2107 Examination||18-05-2017|
|Preliminary Key Announcement||21-05-2017|
|Objections on Preliminary Key Last Date||27-05-2017|
|Announcement Of Final Key & Test Results||30-05-2017|
Note : – Candidate’s should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/Non local status requirements laid down by Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
Procedure To Apply Online :
- APICET 2017 Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.
- Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded
- Pay the examination fee & submit application your before last date.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Tentative Dates for AP ICET 2017 Below
Tentative Date & Time of AP ICET 2017 Examination
(10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m)
Note : – For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers, Admit Cards, etc Please go through the Official notification carefully before applying Online.