APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released a notification for filling Assistant Director of Fisheries in A.P Fishery Services.Interested candidates who are planning their carrier in government can apply form 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017.
Vacancy Details Assistant Director of Fisheries :
- Category – Assistant Director
- No Of Posts – 10 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 37000 – 92000/-
- Last Date – 30-01-2017
Eligibility Criteria Assistant Director of Fisheries:
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have first class degree in masters of Fisheries Science (or) First class degree in M.Tech form Aqua Cultural Engineering.
Note : – If in case candidates with required qualification not found candidates will below qualification will be considered.
First Class degree of M.Sc with zoology/Fisheries/Ichthyology/Marine Biology/Biological Science.
Age Criteria :- Minimum Age should be 18 years & maximum is 42 years.
Relaxation for Reserved Categories : –[table “33” not found /]
Examination Fee Assistant Director of Fisheries :
- Unreserved Candidates – Rs 370/-(Application Fee & Rs 250,Examination Fee-120)
- Reserved Candidates (SC/ST/B Cs/Ex-Servicemen) –250/-(Application Fee & Rs 250)
Aspirants have to pay Rs 250/- towards Application Fee & Rs 120/- as Examination Fee.Reserved Candidates SC/ST/B Cs/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs 120/-
Examination Syllabus :
Selection Process for Assistant Director of Fisheries:
Candidates will be purely selected based on two stages as below.
- Screening Test
- Written Examination (Online)
Note : – If Screening test not conducted means candidates can appear directly to main Examination(Online).
How To Apply for Assistant Director of Fisheries:
- Go to Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Read the Official notification carefully before applying online.
- Complete the one time registration process by filling all basic details.
- Pay the application fee & upload soft copy of photograph with attested signature.
- Submit the application & keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates Below : –
- Notification Date – 30-12-2016
- Application Start Date – 31-12-2016
- Application Last Date – 30-01-2017
- Application Fee Last Date – 30-01-2017
- Main Examination Date – 04-05-2017 (Tentative)