APPSC Recruitment Board 2017(Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released a notification for recruiting Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economic & statistical Subordinate Service.Interested Candidates who are aiming for government jobs can apply for this positions from 29-Dec-2016 to 28-Jan-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Assistant Statistical Officers
- No Of Posts – 95 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 24,440 to 71,510/-
- Last Date – 28-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification : –Candidates should be from a graduate background with Statistics as one of the main subject/Bachelors Degree with Mathematics/Bachelors Degree with Economics/Bachelors Degree with Commerce/Bachelors Degree with Computer Science from a university established or incorporated by central Act/State Act ( or ) any Deemed universities candidates are applicable for applying for this positions.
Note : – For all the Bachelor Degree Candidates Statistics subject should be a paper in one year (or) two year (or) all the three years.
Age Criteria : Minimum age should be 18 years & should not exceed 42 years as on 01-July-2016.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories & other Employees :
[table “27” not found /]
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- as Application Processing fee & Rs 80/- as Examination Fee through online by Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking Facility.
However Sc/ST/BC/PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying Application fee. Only Examination Fee i.e Rs 80/- need to be paid .
Selection Procedure APPSC Recruitment :
- APPSC conducts Screening test in Offline Mode in case applicants exceed 25000 in number and tentatively this may be held on 09-July-2017.
- Candidates selected in screening test have to attend Online Examination computer based and tentatively this may be held on 13-Oct-2017.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from official website 7 days before the Examination date.
Process To Apply for APPSC Recruitment :
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this APPSC Recruitment.
- Visit Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in before 28-Jan-2017.
- Complete the new registration process & make a note of the registration number.
- A Journal Number will be generated after payment of Application Fee.
- Fill the application form,upload scan copy of photograph(with signature)(JPG Format) & Submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.