Assam Career 2018, job alert notification for both fresher & experienced can apply for APSC Recruitment 2018 updated today 20-02-2018 notification on recent www.apsc.nic.in website openings across India. This is very exclusive article updated on 20-02-2018.It contains active job openings made available on APSC website www.apsc.nic.in for recruitment of multiple various vacancies through APSC.
Assam Career 2018, Assam Public Service Commission released notification for recruitment of 169 Veterinary Officers, Fishery Development Officers & other vacancies. Last Date 19-Mar-2018 Interested & eligible candidates can check the vacancy details & apply online for APSC recruitment 2018.
Here in this article, you can find all the details about this APSC recruitment (Assam Career 2018) like job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process to Apply & Examination Dates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Career 2018, APSC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification : –
Fishery Development Officer: Master’s in Science (Fisheries) / B.F.Sc degree recognized by I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or any other equivalent qualification recognized by State/Central Govt of India.
Veterinary Officer: Graduation (Bachelors degree ) in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Minimum age is 21 years & maximum age not to exceed 43 years as on 01-01-2018.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be based on two stages Merit In Written Examination & Performance In The Interview.
- Written Examination
- Interview /Skill Test
Application Fee: –
- All General, Unreserved candidates need to pay 250 /- through online mode as online application fee
- Reserved Candidates (SC/ST)need to pay 150 /- through online mode as online application fee.
Process to Apply for Assam Career 2018 : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this APSC Recruitment 2018.
- Read The Official Notification Carefully Before Applying For This Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates need to apply In the prescribed Format By Attesting All The relevant educational certificates, Experience Certificates & Send To The Below Address Before Last Date 19-03-2017.
The Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Pin Code – 22
Below documents must be kept ready by the candidates for verification purpose:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth / SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For Claiming Exam Fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (If employed anywhere)
- Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Residence/Nativity (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate (If Applicable)
Some Important Dates Below :
- Official Notification Released Date – 19-2-2018
- Application Submission Start Date – 20-2-2018
- Application Receipt Final Date – 19-3-2018