Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released notification for recruiting Assistant Director in A.P. Economics and Statistical Service(General Recruitment).Interested candidates who are preparing for Government Examinations & aiming to get their dream job in Government can apply from 29-Dec-2016 to 28-Jan-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Assistant Director
- No Of Posts – 08 Vacancy’s
- Pay Scale – 37000 – 92000/-
- Last Date – 28-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC General Recruitment (Asst Director):
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have Post Graduation Degree in one of the subjects like Mathematics/Pure Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Economics with statistics/Pure Economics/Applied Economics/Econometric s/Computer Science from any recognized university in INDIA.or any equivalent qualification.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & should not exceed 42 years as on 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation for reserved Categories : –
[table “31” not found /]
Note : – For every wrong answer negative marks will be penalized i.e 1/3rd of marks prescribed for each question.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- as Application Processing Fee & Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.However reserved candidates ( SC/ST/BC s/Ex Service Men) are exempted from payment of Examination Fee i.e Rs 120 only.
Selection Procedure :
- Screening Test
- Online Examination
Initial Stage Screening test will be conducted based on the merit in Screening Test candidates will be picked up in a ratio of 50 per one based on the applications received.
Final Selection of the candidates for appointment will be based on the merit in Online Computer based Main Examination as per the scheme of examination policy.
Examination Syllabus for APPSC General Recruitment :
[table “32” not found /]
Procedure To Apply :
- Visit Officail Website www.psc.ap.gov.in before 28-Jan-2017.
- Read the Official notification carefully before applying online .
- Complete the New Registration Process by filling all the basic details.
- Pay the Application Fee online through Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
- Fill all the columns in application form & submit the application form
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.