Banking Jobs 2018, IDBI Bank Recruitment Ltd released notification for recruitment of 760 Executive vacancies in IDBI Bank. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-Feb-2018.
Banking Jobs 2018, Here in this article, you can find all the details about this IBBI recruitment like job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process to Apply & Examination Dates.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|No of Posts||760 Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||17000 / –|
|Age Limit||20 – 25 years|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Application Start Date||6/2/2018|
|Application Last Date||28-02-2018|
Banking Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification for IDBI :
- Candidate must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 60% of marks.
- For reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD 55% of marks will suffice.
IDBI Banking Jobs 2018 Age Limit:
Minimum age is 20 years & maximum age not exceed 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|BC Candidates||05 Years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern: – Candidates selection process for the post of the executive will be based on the merit in the online examination conducted by IDBI.
IDBI Examination Pattern/Selection Procedure
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Minutes|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Banking Jobs 2018, IDBI Bank Recruitment Ltd Application Fee:
- All General, Unreserved candidates need to pay 700 /- through online mode as online application fee.
- Reserved Candidates (SC/ST/PWD) need to pay 150 /- through online mode as online application fee
Mode of Fee Payment: –
- The fee can be paid through an online mode or through SBI E-pay duly following all the online instructions post application form details are submitted by filling basic mandatory details like ID, Date of Birth & Other Particulars.
- Note: – Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Also failure to pay the Application fee & Examination fee where ever applicable will lead to total rejection of the application.
List of Banks providing Service for Online Fee Payment for IDBI
|STATE BANK GROUP||Federal Bank||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank|
|State Bank of India||ING Vysya Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|State Bank of Mysore||Karur Vysya Bank||IDBI Bank|
|State Bank of Patiala||South Indian Bank||Indusland Bank|
|State Bank of Travancore||DCB Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|List – A||List – B||List – C|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Central Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Dena Bank||Deutsche Bank||Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait|
|Indian Bank||Dhanalakshmi Bank||Citi Bank|
|Oriental Bank of commerce||Kotak Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Karnataka Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||Union Bank of India||Ratnakar Bank|
|City Union Bank||Indusland Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Process to Apply IDBI Bank Vacancy:
- Candidates need to visit official website www.idbi.com for submission of online application.
- Candidates must have a valid working Email id until the end of the recruitment process. As all the details/Information will be shared with that mail id.
- Complete the one-time registration process to obtain ID No.
- Click on the notification link name/No & provide necessary details like ID, Date of Birth to proceed for further process.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload scan copy of photograph & signature as per the guidelines (File should not exceed 40 kb).
- Complete the application fee payment process & make a note of the payment details for filling in the application form.
- Check the application form carefully & submit the application.
- Do keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
IDBI Recruitment Important Dates:
|Official Notification released Date||06-2-2018|
|Application form submission starting Date||06-2-2018|
|Application form submission Last Date||28-2-2018|
|Application Fee Payment Start Date||06-2-2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||28-2-2018|
|Online Hall Ticket Download||7 Days before Examination|
|Tentative Examination Date||Apr/May -18|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Ltd Important Links: