Border Security Force Jobs 2017, BSF has released a notification for recruitment of Sub Inspectors (SI’s) , Non Ministerial Engineering, Non-Gaza ted, Group B. Interested young & Eligible candidates can apply before last date i.e 30 days from the date of publication (10-05-2017).
Vacancy Details : –
- Category – SI (Sub Inspector)
- No Of Posts – 10 Vacancies
- Pay Grade – 9000 – 35000/-
- Job Location – All Over India
- Last Date – 10-05-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Diploma with Civil Engineering Full time course three years from any recognized university approved by state or Central Government.
Age Criteria : – Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 10-05-2017 i.e last date of receipt of application.
Application Fee : – All General Candidates need to pay Rs 200/- through Demand Draft or through postal i favor of the Addressee Payable at all SBI branches & Post Offices or at near by stations.Candidates belonging to Sc/St & BSF are exempted from payment of this application fee.
Selection Procedure : – Candidates selection methodology will be mainly in 5 stages passing one by one as below.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview /Skill Test
- Medical Examination
Process To Apply : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this Border Security Force Jobs 2017.
- Candidates need to apply in prescribed format by filling the application form.
- Attesting all required documents with three photographs enclosed.
- Envelop with size 25*12 cm’s with postal stamps of 40 worth each envelop.
- Send it through post & Retain a copy for reference.
Some Important Dates Below : –
- Application download/Submission Starting Date – 12-Apr-2017
- Application download/Submission Last Date – 10-May-2017
Detailed Official Notification
Download Application Form
Important Points To be Noted : –
- Envelop containing the application must be super scripted in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR (WORKS) IN BSF ENGG SET UP-2017.
- Later stages if it is found that candidates does not fulfill any of eligibility conditions, Their candidature will be cancelled by Selection Board.