CAT Exam 2016 Notification,Eligibility & Exam Pattern
Common Admission Test(CAT) 2016 notification has been released for those people who want to get admissions in various management programs.CAT exam 2016 will be held on 4th December 2016 .Interested candidates who want to get admissions in MBA can fill the application form CAT Exam 2016 through Online .Check details about Eligibility pattern & Exam criteria below.
Candidates can get admissions into various management programs in esteemed organisations through CAT Exam.Last date for filling the online application form is 22 September 2016.Admit cards will be available form 18th October 2016.
CAT EXAM Notification Details : –
- Last date for submission of Application – 22 Sep 2016
- Application Mode – Online Only
- Organisation Name – Indian Institute of Management
- Exam Name – Common Admission Test
- Official Site – www.iimcat.ac.in
Exam Fee Details :-
- General & OBC Category – 1700/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category – 850/-
Note : – SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to upload their Community certificate at the time of online submission.
Eligibility Criteria : –
- Candidates with Bachelor Degree having minimum 50% from recognized institutions/Universities.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates with must have a minimum of 45% in their bachelors degree.
- Marks will be calculated based on the university/Organisation practice ( IIM ).
CAT Examination Pattern 2016 : –
CAT online exam has three sections consists of 100 Questions which needs to be solved in 180 Minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 60 Minutes
- Verbal & Reading Comprehension – 60 Minutes
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning – 60 Minutes
|Section||No of Questions||Time frame|
|Quantitative Aptitude||34||60 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||60 Minutes|
Note : – CAT Examination will be conducted in English only.
How to Apply for this Exam CAT 2016 : –
- Please go through the official notification carefully before submission of application online.
- Go to Officail website www.iimcat.ac.in & click on registration link.
- Fill up the application with correct details & upload necessary documents like graduation certificate,community certificate,Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the examination fee & submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates : –
- Last date for submission of Application – 22nd Sep 2016 before 5:00 PM
- Admit card available from – 18th Oct 2016
- Exam Date – 4th Dec 2016
- Results – Second Week of Jan 2017
ALL THE BEST…..