Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has released a notification for filling 745 vacancies in various cadres like Junior Engineer/Station Controller/Train Operator/Maintenance & other vacancies.Interested candidates who wish to get a job in Railways can apply before 15-Dec-2016 , which is extended till 30-Dec-2016.
UP Co-Operative Institution Service Board has released a notification for filling 65 Assistant General Manager,Asst Manager,Assistant & Cashier. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30-Dec-2016.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 has released a notification for filling 521 constable’s in INDIA reserve Battalion of Odisha police & 1370 constables in Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF).Interested candidates who was aiming to get a job in police Department can apply for this constable positions.Last date to apply for this Odisha Specialized Police Recruitment 2107 is 4-January-2017.
Executive Trainee Public Relations
THDCIL invites applications from candidates who are Energetic,Dedicated & dynamic candidates with good academic record’s can apply for this positions as Executive Trainee in Human Resources & Public Relations.Eligible candidates have to appear UGC-NET January Examination 2017 and should make application to THDCIL.
Vacancy Details :
Category : Executive Trainee in HR,Public Relations
No of Posts : 10 Vacancies
Compensation : 20,000 to 50000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee Public Relations :
Educational Qualification : Graduate with min 2 years Full time PG Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA.
Candidates appearing for final year exams (2016-2017) who are expecting their results on or before 15-Aug-2017 are also eligible & can apply for his vacancies.Minimum of 65% marks/equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre final examination at the time of applying for any of the above posts. Their candidature shall be provisional and will be considered for appointment in the event of selection, only if they meet all the eligibility criteria specified.
Age Limit : Should not exceed 30 years as on 31-Dec-2016.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee for this vacancies.
Service Agreement :
Selected Candidates has to sign up an agreement.General & OBC candidates will be required to sign up an agreement bond of Rs 2,50,000/- and Sc/St/Ph candidates Rs 1,25,000/- to complete the training and form there have to serve the company for atleast 3 years.
Valid Score in UGC- NET 2017 : Candidates should appear in the corresponding paper of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET)- of January 2017 as shown below and Qualify in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as per standards set by UGC-NET conducting authority.
Selection Process for Executive Trainee Public Relations :
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper/ subject of UGCNET (January-2017), i.e. Subject Code 55 (for HR) / 63 (for Public Relations)
Candidates declared qualified in corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET-2017 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by THDCIL
Qualifying Marks in UGC-NET- January 2017 shall be as per the standards set by UGC-NET Conducting authority
Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for emplacement. The qualifying percentage in interview for different categories are as mentioned below:
Qualifying Percentage in Interview
Non Reserved/OBC -50%
Note :- Duly filled Signed with self attested applications with all supporting documents should be sent through Normal Post/Speed Post/Registered post only in an envelop mentioning Application for the Post of Executive Trainee Public Relations/HR discipline to the below address before last date.
The Manager Recruitment,
THDC India Ltd
Pragatipuram,By Pass Road,
Ph – 0135-2473572,2473660
MRVC Recruitment 2017 has released a notification for year 2017 to recruit project Engineers in Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation.This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Railway Jobs.Interested candidates with B.E/B.Tech(Civil, Electrical) can apply for this positions before 30-Nov-2016.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Project Engineers (Civil – 30, Electrical – 4)
- No Of Posts – 34 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Rs 27,520/-
MRVC Recruitment Through GATE 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :Candidates passed with B.E/B.Tech(Civil & Electrical only) background can apply.
- Civil Engineering – Candidate must have qualified in the GATE 2016. • Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from recognized Govt. Universities/Full time regular courses.
- Electrical Engineering : Candidate must have qualified in the GATE 2016 • Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from recognized Govt. Universities/Institutions through full time regular courses.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 30 years.Relaxation for reserved categories as per official notification
Note – Candidates Nationality should be Indian & job location will be in Mumbai.
Application Fee : As per the official notification.
Selection Process :
Selection process may vary & mainly will be based upon Written test/Personnel Interview/As per the the rules of MRVC Limited.
Procedure TO Apply for MRVC Recruitment 2017 :
- Visit Official site www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this posts.
- Interested & eligible Candidates can apply offline for the post of Project Engineers Posts.
- Click on link named MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment,Fill the application form,After successful submission take a printout of application and sent it to the following address before 30/11/2016.
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date.
- To know the detailed information about Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary,Relaxation and other information Please click on the below official notification link.
Some Important Dates :
- Application Start Date : 01-Nov-2016
- Application Last Date : 30-Nov-2016
SSC Recruitment 2016 for CHSL (10+2) Level Examination.Interested candidates can Apply Online for 5134 Posts: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released notification for conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the recruitment of 5134 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk & Court Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-Oct-2016 to 07-Nov-2016 (11-11-2016) .
SSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
- Sorting Asst & Postal Asst – 3281 Vacancies
- Data entry – 506 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk – 1321 Vacancies
- Court Clerks – 26 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed 12th standard from recognized Board of University/Equivalent Examination form recognized university.
Age Criteria : Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years.Relaxation for reserved categories below.
- SC / ST – 5 Years relaxation
- OBC – 3 Years
- PH – 10 Years
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan/ net banking/ any credit & debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST/PH and Ex-servicemen are eligible for reservation & exempted from payment of fee as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Computer based written Examination as follows.
- Descriptive Examination
- Typing Test/Skill Test
- Based on Merit standards
Procedure To Apply Online :
- Visit Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying .
- First select the desired post & click on apply link.
- Candidates has to do their Registration 1 & Registration 2 here.
- Fill all the basic details in Registration 1 &click on submit.
- Note – No corrections can be done after clicking on submit button.
- Registration No will be generated & sent to your mail id & Mobile.
- In Registration 2 Candidates have to enter payment details & upload their scanned signature & photograph.
- Reserved categories can skip this payment step.
- Click on submit button & keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates Below:
- Application start Date – 08-Oct-2016
- Challan Last Date – 04-Nov-2016 (Before 5:00PM)
- Application Last Date – 07-Nov-2016
- Examination Date : 07-Jan-2017 to 05-Feb-2017
- Tier 2 Examination Date : 09-Apr-2017
KPCL Recruitment 2016 (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited) Invites Application for filling various vacancies as like Medical Officers , Accounts Officers & other Vacancies in Power projects & Power stations.Last date to apply online for these vacancies in KPCL is 21st November 2016.
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officers
- Total Posts : 17 Vacancies
- Pay – 20000 – 50000/-
- Post Name : Accounts Officers
- Total Posts : 06 Vacancies
- Pay – 9000 – 27000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Recruitment 2016 :
Medical Officers : Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized institute/College in Karnataka. Training in industrial health of minimum 3 months duration recognized by the State Government.
Accounts Officers : Graduate holding Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant(CA) with first class.
Note : Candidates Nationality should be INDIAN & Job location will be in Karnataka.
Age Criteria :
- SC/ST : 18 to 40 years
- OBC : 18 to 38 years
- General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- Ex Serviceman : 18 to 45 years
Note : Selection Process will be purely based on candidates Merit only.
How to Apply Online for KPCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Please go through the Officail notification carefully before applying online.
- Interested candidates can apply ONLINE by visiting KPCL official website http://www.karnatakapower.com
- Need to upload all certificates soft copies along with a scan copy Photograph & signature.
- Please keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
- Application Last Date : 21-Nov-2016