Police Recruitment Notification ,Exam Dates,Eligibility Pattern
AP Police Recruitment Board has released a notification for 494 SPLRB constables vacancies. Interested candidates may apply through online from 07-Sep-2016.Notification was first released on 27-Aug-2016 with Rc.No.246/R&T/Rect.2/2016 to recruit 494 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables(Communications).Aspirants completed their intermediate or SSC with Industrial training in IT/Mechanical/Electrical can apply for this job (Both Male & Female).
Candidates can utilize this opportunity in getting their dream job come true.Online submission of application starts from 07-Sep-2016 to 01-Oct-2016.Aspirants must satisfy the education & age qualifications as per the notification released by APSPRB. Please go through the notification carefully before applying.
- Online Application Start Date : – 07-Sep-2016 to 01-Oct-2016
- Category – Government Police Job
- Name of the Post – Stipendiary Cadet Trainee in Police(Communications)
- No Of Vacancies – 494 Vacancies
Educational Qualification :-
Candidates must pass SSC & should also posses Industrial training certificate in IT or Mechanical/Electrical & Computer Operator & Electrician or Programming assistant.
After SSC Candidates should pass Intermediate with MPC /Vocational Intermediate in Electronic Engg Technician/Electrical Technician.
Application Fee :-
- For General & Bc Candidates – 300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – 150/-
Age Limit : –
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 22 Years
People already working in AP Police Dept should not exceed 30 years of age.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
Selection Process : –
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
Other Details : –
- Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Application Mode – Online Only
- Total No of Vacancies – 494
- Pay Scale – As per rules of AP Government (Estimated 16000 – 49000/Month)
- Category – Police Jobs
Some Important Examination Tentative Dates below
- PMT & PET Exam – October-2016
- Written Exam – November -2016
Procedure for Applying online :-
Please read the Official notification carefully before applying online.
Go to the official link (www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in).
Fill up the form & upload tour photograph & signature.
Make Application Fee Payment Online & Submit the form Online.
Please keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
ALL THE BEST..