AP Jobs 2017 for Assistant Director of Horticulture in AP, APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) released a notification for recruitment of Assistant Director of Horticulture in AP Horticulture Services.Interested candidates can apply before last date 30-Apr-2017.
Inspector of Registration Recruitment 2017 From Gujarat Public Service Commission, GPSC released a notification for recruitment of 05 Inspector of Registration vacancies.Interested eligible candidates need to apply before last date 31-Mar-2017.
Assistant Agricultural Officers in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017, released notification for recruitment of Assistant Agricultural Officers in TNPSC. Interested & eligible candidates need to apply before last date 07-Apr-2017.
Vacancy Details for Assistant Agricultural Officers :
- Category – Assistant Agricultural Officers
- No Of Posts – 333 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 5000 – 21000/-
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Last Date – 07-Apr-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should have passed 10+2 & also should have passed Diploma from Agriculture or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized university /Institution from State/Central board in India.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & should not exceed 30 years as on 01-07-2017.
Age Relaxation for Reservation Categories :
- Sc/St Candidates – No Maximum age limit
- Other Candidates – Up to 30 years.
Application Fee : – All General Candidates need to pay Rs 300 towards Registration fee & Examination Fee through online or offline mode by SBI. However Sc/St & PH candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- General Candidates -150 (Registration fee) + 150 (Examination Fee)
- Sc/St & PH candidates – Full Exemption
Selection Process : – Selection methodology depends up on two main stages one is based on the merit scored in the written examination & performance in the Skill Test conducted by TNPSC.
- Written Examination
- Interview/Skill Test
Process To Apply : –
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying for this Assistant Agricultural Officers.
- Visit official website www.tnpsc.gov.in before last date 07-April-2017.
- Complete the registration,Pay the application fee & submit the application.
Some Important Dates :
- Online Application submission start date – 08-Mar-2017
- Online Application submission Last date – 07-Apr-2017
- Application fee last date – 11-Apr-2017
- Written Examination Date – 02-July-2017
Important Note :
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in, www.tnpscexams.net
- In case of any clarification candidates can call to this number 1800 425 1002
- Online applications can be submitted up to 07-04-2017 till 11:59 Pm
- Center of examinations Chennai, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli,Coimbatore,Salem
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017(UPSC),Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of 110 vacancies in Indian forest Services 2017.Interested candidates can apply on or before Last date 17-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details : –
- Category : Indian Forest Services
- No Of Posts – 110 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Last Date – 17-Mar-2017
Educational qualification : – Bachelors degree with atleast one subject in Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Geology, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Zoology (or) Graduation degree from Forestry,Agriculture or in Engineering or any equivalent qualification from any recognized university by state/central board in India.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 21 years & should not exceed 32 years as on 01-Aug-2017.
Age Reservation For Reserved Categories Below : –
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) – Up To 3 Years
- Sc/St Candidates – Up To 5 Years
- Ex-Service Men – Up To 5 Years
Note : – Candidates Nationality should be Indian & Job Posting will be any where in India.
Application Fee : – All General Candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee through cash depositing in SBI branch/Credit cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking.However reserved category (Sc/St/Female & PH) candidates need not pay any application fee.
- General Candidates – 100/-
- Sc/St/Female & PH Candidates – No Application Fee
Selection Procedure : – Candidates selection will be purely based on the merit in the written examination followed by Main examination & interview/Personality Test.
- Civil Services ( Objective Preliminary Examination )
- Main Examination ( Written & Interview )
Procedure To Apply for Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017 : –
- Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in before last date 17-Mar-2017
- Read the Official notification carefully before applying for this Civil Services Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017.
- Complete the registration process by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in
- Upload the required documents as per the guidelines prescribed in the notification.
- Pay the application fee, Fill all the details carefully, Verify & submit the application before last date.
Some Important dates :
- Online Application Submission start Date – 22-Feb-2017
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 17-Mar-2017
- Online Application Fee Last Date – 16-Mar-2017
Civil Services Recruitment 2017,Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a notification on 22-02-2017 for conducting Civil Services Preliminary Examination for filling 980 Vacancies .Interested Young & eligible candidates can apply before 17-032017.
Vacancy Details for Civil Services Recruitment 2017 :
- Category – Civil Services
- No Of Posts – 980 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must & should have passed Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by state/Central board of India.
Age Limit : – Minimum age limit is 21 years & maximum age should not exceed 32 years as on 01-Aug-2017.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories below :
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation Of Age|
|Ex-Service Men||Up to 5 Years|
|Other Back Ward Caste (OBC)||Up to 3 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||Up to 5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||UP to 05 Years|
Application Fee : – All General & Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee through SBI branch by cash or by using Credit card/Debit Card /Net Banking.However reserved candidates (Female/Sc/St/PH) are exempted payment of this application fee.
Selection Process : – Candidates will be selected based on merit in the two stages of examination conducted.
Plan of Examination : –
Civil Services (Preliminary Examination) (Objective Type) —> For Selection of candidates to Main Examination
Civil Services (Main Examination) (Written & Interview ) —-> For Selection of candidates to Various Services/Posts
Procedure To Apply for Civil Services Recruitment 2017 : –
- Visit Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in before last date 06:00 PM (17-032017).
- Read the official advertisement carefully before applying for this UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Complete the Part 1 Registration Process by filling all the details carefully.
- Pay the application fee , Reserved candidates can skip this step.
- Select the Examination center flexible for you to write the Preliminary Examination.
- Upload Digital soft copy of photograph & Signature as per prescribed format.
- Check the box saying that you accept the Agreeing Declaration
- Submit the application & keep a copy for future reference.
Some Important Dates for Civil Services Recruitment 2017 :
- online Application Start Date – 22-02-2017
- online Application Last Date – 17-032017
- Application Fee Last Date – 16-032017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released notification for recruiting Assistant Director in A.P. Economics and Statistical Service(General Recruitment).Interested candidates who are preparing for Government Examinations & aiming to get their dream job in Government can apply from 29-Dec-2016 to 28-Jan-2017.