Central Railway Recruitment 2107-18, Invites applications for recruitment of 2196 Apprentices vacancies under Apprentices Act 1961 over central Railway.Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from 01-11-2017 to 30-11-2017.
Vacancy Details for Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18: –
- Post Name – Apprentices
- No of posts -2196 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Job Location – Mumbai
- Last Date – 30-11-2017
Educational Qualification: – All candidates must have completed their SSC/10th Class with minimum 50% of marks & should possess National Trade Certificate or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Age Limit: – Minimum age is 15 years & Maximum age not to exceed 24 years as on 01-Nov-2017.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories : –
- Sc & St Candidates – Up to 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – Up to 3 Years
Application fee: – General & Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs 100 / – as application fee through online mode by Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/Challan.Whereas reserved categories Sc/St/PWD & women candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- General & Unreserved candidates – Rs 100 / –
- Sc/St/PWD & women candidates – No Fee
Selection Process: – Candidates selection will be purely based on the percentage of marks scored in their matriculation & ITI.
Process to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment : –
- Read the official notification instructions carefully before applying for this Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Complete the one-time registration process by visiting official website www.rrccr.com
- Fill the application, Upload required documents, Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application & keep a copy for reference.
Important Dates : –
- Official notification released date – 30-10-2017
- Online Application Submission Starting date – 01-11-2017
- Online Application Submission Last date – 30-11-2017
Detailed Official Notification