Delhi Jobs 2017, Delhi University Recruitment 2017(PGDAV College) invites applications for recruitment of 20 Multi-Tasking, Junior Assistant & many other vacancies in PGDAV College, Delhi University. Interested candidates can apply before Last date 15-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for Delhi Jobs 2017:
- Category – Staff & Jr Assistants
- No of Posts – 20 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 5000 to 21000/-
- Last Date – 15-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification: – Candidates must have passed 10+2/Secondary School certificate with at least 50% of marks (or) any other equivalent qualification recognized by State/Central board of India (or) Graduation /Diploma with at least 6 months’ certificate in Computer Science/Financial Management/Official Management/Secretarial Management.
Age Criteria: – Minimum age is 18 years & should not exceed 27 years as on 15-Mar-2017.
- Candidates nationality should be Indian & Job Location will be in Delhi region.
- All Candidates need to apply through online mode form Official website only.
- Scan copy of photograph & Signature should be in JPG format only.
- Keep all the related educational documents handy before applying for this recruitment 2017.
Application Fee: – All Unreserved/General candidates need to pay Rs 500/- towards application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/IMPS/Net Banking. However reserved (SC/ST/PWD & Women) candidates are exempted from payment of this application fee.
Selection Process: – Selection of Candidates will be based up on the merit in the Written examination & performance in the interview/Personality test conducted by Delhi University.
Process To Apply for Delhi Jobs 2017: –
- Visit official website www.du.ac.in before last date 15-Mar-2017.
- Read the official notification/Advertisement carefully before applying for this Delhi Recruitment 2017.
- Complete the one-time Registration Process by filling all basic details.
- Log in with your ID & Password & Pay the application Fee.
- Upload digital scan copy of Photograph & Signature as per the prescribed guidelines mentioned.
- Fill all the details in the application form & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Detailed Official Notification