Federal Bank Recruitment 2017,Federal Bank has released a notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale 1) in Federal Bank.Interested young & Energetic candidates can apply on or before last date 28-02-2017.
Vacancy Detailsfor Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 :
- Category – Probationary Officers
- Pay Scale – 23000 – 43000/-
- Last Date – 28-02-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with atleast 55% to 60% of marks.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & should not exceed 28 years as on 01-Jan-2017.
Selection Procedure : – Candidates selection will be purely based on the merit in the Online Aptitude test & performance in the Group discussion & personal interview conducted by Federal bank.
Application Fee : – General category & unreserved candidates need to pay Rs 700/- as application fee whereas reserved categories Sc/St need to pay Rs 350/- as application fee.
- Unreserved Categories – Rs 700/-
- Sc/St Candidates – Rs 350/-
Note : –
- Candidates Nationality should be INDIAN & job posting will be anywhere in India.
- Candidates need to apply online only through Bank Official website .
- Should have minimum 1 year experience in clerical/Officer Cadre in banks as on 01-01-2017.
- Selecetd candidates will be on probation period for 2 years.
Procedure To Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 :
- Read the official Advertisement released by Federal Bank carefully before applying for this PO Recruitment 2017.
- Visit Official website www.federalbank.co.in before last date 28-02-2017.
- Click on link careers & click apply online under recruitment process for post of Probationary Officers.
- Complete the registration process by filling the basic details.
- Pay Application Fee & upload scan copy of photograph with signature as per guidelines (JPG Format)
- Submit the application & keep a copy for future reference.
Some Important Dates Below Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 :
- Opening Date Of online Registration Gateway – 18-Feb-2017
- Closing Date Of online Registration Gateway – 28-Feb-2017
- Online Aptitude Test (Tentative Date) – 11-Mar-2017
DETAILED OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION