GATE 2017 Notification,Registration,Eligibility Pattern & Exam Dates
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE ) is conducted by IIT after completion of your Graduation for seeking admissions into M.Tech offered by NIT,IIT & other various private institutions.Gate 2017 score card will be taken into consideration by many companies for their recruitment.Please go through the links below for more updates on GATE 2017 Notifications, Registrations, Eligibility,Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Dates.
GATE-2017 registrations start from 1-Sep-2016 through online only.For filling this GATE application form you have to be ready handy with all your personal details along with the following documents soft copy.
Graduation certificate,Caste certificate(If any),Scanned photograph with signature & college certificates.
Women Candidates – SC/ST/PWD – 750.00 Rs
Other Candidates – 1500.00 Rs
(GATE-2017 exam fee can paid through Debit card/Net Banking/E-Challan Only).
Examination Pattern : –
- There will be 22 papers in Gate, Exam will be conducted Online & this is a computer bases test.
- There will be total 65 Questions in GATE 2017
- Examination will be of 100 Marks
- 55 Questions will be based on subjects Engg Mathematics (55 Questions carries 85 Marks).
- Remaining 10 Questions will be of 15 Marks.
Examination will be in two parts
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) – 4 options provided to answer this type of questions
- Numerical Answer Questions – No Options provided (Need to answer using virtual keypad).
How to Apply : –
- Please go through the official notification clearly before applying for Gate 2017 examination .Click here
- Visit the official site of I It’s & apply for it from there only.
- Upload all the required documents along with a photograph & signature soft copy which is mandatory.
- Clear the payment via Net banking/Credit/Debit card or E-challan.
- Check all the fields of application & submit the form.
- Please keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
ALL THE BEST……