GATE 2018 Notification,Registration,Eligibility Pattern & Exam Dates..
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE ) is conducted by IIT after completion of your Graduation for seeking admissions into M.Tech offered by NIT, IIT & other various private institutions.Gate 2018 scorecard will be taken into consideration by many companies for their recruitment.Please go through the links below for more updates on GATE 2018 Notifications, Registrations, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Dates.
GATE-2018 registrations start from 1-Sep-2017 & LAst date to apply is 05-Oct-2017 through online only.For filling this GATE application form you have to be ready handy with all your personal details along with the following documents soft copy.
Important Dates for GATE 2018 : –
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 01-Sep-2017
- Online Application Form Last Date: 05-Oct-2017
- Request for change in examination city last date: 17-Nov 2017
- Availability of Admit Card: 05-Jan-2018
- GATE 2018 Examination Date: 3rd,4th,10th & 11th Feb 2018
- Declaration of Results: 17-Mar-2018
- Score Card Download : May 2018 (Last Week)
- Counselling Starts from : April 2018 (From Third Week)
Graduation certificate,Caste certificate(If any),Scanned photograph with signature & college certificates.
EXAM FEE for GATE 2018 : –
- Women Candidates – SC/ST/PWD – 750.00 Rs
- Other Candidates – 1500.00 Rs
- (GATE-2018 Exam fee can paid through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan Only).
Examination Pattern for GATE : –
- There will be 22 papers in Gate, Exam will be conducted Online & this is a computer bases test.
- There will be total 65 Questions in GATE 2018
- Examination will be of 100 Marks
- 55 Questions will be based on subjects Engg Mathematics (55 Questions carries 85 Marks).
- Remaining 10 Questions will be of 15 Marks.
Examination will be conducted in two sections : –
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) – 4 options provided to answer this type of questions
- Numerical Answer Questions – No Options provided (Need to answer using virtual keypad).
Process to Apply for : –
- Please go through the official notification clearly before applying for Gate 2018 examination .Click here for GATE 2018 More Details/
- Visit the official site www.gate.iitr.ernet.in & apply before last date.
- Upload all the required documents along with a photograph & signature soft copy which is mandatory.
- Clear the payment via Net banking/Credit/Debit card or E-challan.
- Check all the fields of application & submit the form.
- Please keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Visit Official Website & Apply Online
ALL THE BEST……