Group 1 Services APPSC(Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) invites applications for recruitment of vacancies in Group-I Services (General Recruitment).Interested candidates who are aiming & preparing for Group exams can apply before 30-Jan-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Group I Services
- No Of Posts – 78 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 35000 – 94000/-
- Last Date – 30-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university in INDIA/any equivalent qualification.
Age criteria :- Minimum age should be 18 years & should not exceed 42 years as on 01-07-2016 ( permissible relaxation for reserved Category candidates ).
Examination Fee for Group 1 Services Recruitment 2017: :
- General Candidates – Rs 370/-(Application Fee of Rs 250,Examination Fee of Rs 120)
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex service Men – Rs 250/- (Application Fee of Rs 250)
Candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs 250/- and Examination Fee of Rs 120/-However candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex service men are exempted from payment of Examination fee i.e Rs 120/- only.Payment can be made online through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking only.
Selection Process for Group 1 Services Recruitment 2017:
Selection will be in two Process oriented stages one is Written Examination & Oral test in the shape of interview.
Candidates will be selected purely based on the merit in Written Examination and oral marks (interview) both together will be taken in to account for selection of candidates going forward for issuing appointment letter.
Procedure to Apply for Group 1 Services Recruitment 2017: :
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Visit Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in before 30-Jan-2017.
- Complete the OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) on commission website.
- Login with the System generated Journal no sent to your mobile/mail id.
- Pay the Application Fee & upload scan copy of photograph with signature as per guidelines(JPG Format Only).
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates Below : –
Important Events Dates Official Notification released date 02-11-2017 Online Application Editing/Fee Payment Submission Starting date 07-11-2017 Online Application Editing/Fee Payment Submission Last date 27-11-2017 Preliminary exam call letter download Dec 2017 Online Examination - Preliminary 30-12-2017 to 31-12-2017 Online Examination - Mains 28-1-2018 Interview Date Feb 2018
Click for Official Notification