JAM 2018 Admission test for M.Sc Notification has been released in September-2017 for students who are looking for admission into M.Sc.JAM 2018 examination is conducted from 2004 to provide admissions to M.Sc/Joint M.Sc-Ph.D or Dual Degree M.Sc-M.Tech Etc.Students will get admissions into top-level reputed colleges as they offer high-quality education in their respective disciplines.This JAM 2018 examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
IMPORTANT DATES for JAM 2018 : –
- Online Registration starting Date – 05-Sep-2017
- Online Application submission Last Date – 10-Oct-2017
- Application Fee Payment Last Date – 10-Oct-2017
- Examination Date – 11-Feb-2018
- Results Announcement – 20-Mar-2018
Eligibility Requirements : –
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- General Candidates should have at least 55% marks (Without rounding off).
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates should have at least 50% marks (Without rounding off).
- Candidates should also have to submit Medical fitness certificate & undergo medical test at the time of admission.
Examination Pattern : –
- JAM 2018 is an Online Examination Computer Based Test.
- Exam Duration will be 3 Hrs with a total of 60 Questions carrying 100 Marks.
- There will be three sections with Questions from subjects.There are Negative Marks for Sections A & B.
- Section A (Multiple Choice Questions) – Total 30 Questions
- Section B (Multiple Select Questions) – Total 10 Questions
- Section C (Numerical Answer Type) – Total 20 Questions
JAM 2018 Examination will be conducted in seven subjects.Students have to remember subject shortcodes to which subject they wish to appear.As this information is required at the time of Application submission, At Examination & at the time of Admission Process.Below are the subjects with subject codes.
- Biological Sciences (BL)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Geology (GG)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mathematical Statistics (MS)
- Physics (PH)
Application FEE : –
- Female(All Categories)/SC/ST/PWD – 750 (For One Test Paper)
- Female(All Categories)/SC/ST/PWD – 1050 (For Two Papers)
- General & OBC – 1500/- ( For One Test Paper )
- General & OBC – 2100/- (For Two Rest Papers)
Note – Application Fee once paid will not refundable.
How To Apply Online for JAM 2018 : –
- Candidates have to first Register & apply Online from the Official website through JOAPS.
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying Online.
- Fill in all the required details.Upon Successful registration, Enrollment ID will be sent to candidate E-Mail ID.
- Keep Enrollment ID & Password Safe as these will be used for all communication of JAM 2018.
- The candidate has to upload scan copy of Photograph, Signature & Community certificate(If any) online.
- Pay the Examination FEE Online through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
- Submit the application form before last date i.e 06-October-2017.
Visit Official Website
ALL THE BEST…