IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017-18,Indian Institute of Banking Personnel released notification for recruitment of 7875 Clerical Cadre vacancies/Clerks in Nationalized banks & other financial institutions.Interested & Eligible candidates planning their career in banks can apply from 12-Sep-2017 to 03-Oct-2017.
Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017-18 : –
- Post Name – Clerks Cadre ( CWE Clerks-VII )
- No of Posts – 7875 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Job Location – Any where in India
- Last Date – 03-10-2017
Educational Qualification : – Graduation from any discipline & from any recognized university or any other equivalent qualification recognized by state or central government of India.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 20 years & maximum age not to exceed 28 years as on 01-Sep-2017.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories below :-
- OBC Candidates – Upto 3 Years
- Sc & St Candidates – Upto 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – Upto 10 Years
Application Fee : – All Unreserved & General candidates need to pay Rs 600 / – as application fee whereas reserved candidates like Sc/St/PWd & Ex-Service Men need to pay only Rs 100 / – through online mode by CC/DC/Net Banking/Mobile Wallets.
- UR & General candidates – Rs 600 / –
- Sc/St/PWd & Ex-Servicemen – Rs 100 /-
Selection Process : – Selection will be mainly based on merit in the two examinations.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017-18 Process to Apply : –
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this IBPS clerk recruitment.
- Visit Official Website www.ibps.in before last date.
- Complete the OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) on official website.
- Login with the System generated Journal no sent to your mobile/mail id.
- Pay the Application Fee, upload scan copy of photograph with signature as per the guidelines(JPG Format).
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully,Verify & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further process.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017-18 : –
- Online Application submission starting Date – 12-8-2017
- Online Application submission Last Date – 03-10-2017
- Application fee payment online – 12-8-2017 to 03-10-2017
- Call letter download for Preliminary Examination – Nov 2017
- Preliminary Examination Dates & Results – Dec 2017
- Main Online Examination Date – 21-1-2018