IBPS General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017, GIC released notification for recruitment of 33 Assistant Manager Vacancies in GIC. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online before last date 27-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for IBPS General Insurance Corporation Of India :
- Category – Assistant Managers (Grade-1)
- No Of Posts – 33 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 32000 – 63000/-
- Job Location – Anywhere in India
- Last Date – 27-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidate must be a graduate with engineering background in any discipline & form any recognized university / Institution.
Age Criteria : – In General Minimum age is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years as on 27-03-2017.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories Below :
- Other Backward Candidates – Up To 3 Years
- Sc & St Candidates – Up To 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – Up To 10 Years
Application Fee : – All candidates need to pay Rs 500/- through online mode toward’s application fee via Credit cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking/IMPS/Wallets.
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be purely based up on the merit in the written examination, Performance in the Group Discussion & finally in the Interview conducted by GIC.
Process To Apply : –
- Visit official website www.gicofindia.com before last date 27-Mar-2017.
- Go through the official notification before applying online for this IBPS General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017.
- Click Apply Online & then click here for new Registration.Complete the registration process.
- Pay the application fee online & Upload the photograph & Signature.
- Fill all the columns in the application & submit/Save the application.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Some Important Dates :
- online Registration starts from – 08-03-2017
- online Registration last Date – 27-03-2017
- Payment of application Fee Last date – 27-03-2017
- Online Examination Date – April/May 2017 (Tentative)
Detailed Official Notification
Points To be Noted :
- Candidates nationality to be Indian & job location will be anywhere in India.
- If In case Photograph & Signature is not clear then application will be rejected.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture & not to exceed 50 KB.
- There will be a bio metric attendance at the time of written examination.