IBPS PO 2018 Examination Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates, Qualification Etc.
IBPS PO 2018 (Institute Of Banking Personnel ) organization is now becoming a synonym for Bank Exams within India. IBPS will be mainly operating from Mumbai.This has been tied up with all Nationalized Public Sector Banks, Corporation & big Insurance firms.Role of IBPS is to hire fresh new capable & qualified staff for these banks & other firms by conducting IBPS exams for Clerks, Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Regional Rural Bank Officers & Staff in Public sector banks.Nowadays lakhs of people are appearing for this IBPS examination every year.
IBPS conducts exams annually by releasing an official notification through their official website www.ibps.in few days before the enrollment/Registration begins.Candidates need to go through the notification carefully before applying for these Clerks, Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Regional Rural Bank Officers & Staff in Public sector banks.
IBPS PO Registration Dates(Tentative) for 2018 :
- For Clerk’s Registration starts from August 2018
- For Probationary Officers (PO) Registration starts from July 2018
- For Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Registration starts from September 2018
- For Specialist Officers (SO) Registration starts from November 2018
IBPS PO 2018 Age Eligibility Criteria :
IBPS PO 2018 Examination Pattern :
- IBPS PO examination will be in mainly in two stages.Candidates selected or shortlisted in Preliminary are eligible to apply for second stage Examination (Main Examination).
- Based on the merit in Main Examination determines the eligibility for next rounds Interview & Recruitment.
- Both the exams will be in Objective mode only.
- All Tests except English Language can be attempted in Hindi medium Language.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS PO 2018 Tentative Dates :
Salary Structure For IBPS PO 2018 :
Total Score Cut-Offs for IBPS PO 2018 : –
Process to Apply for this IBPS Po’s 2018 :
- Visit official website www.ibps.in before the last date.
- Read the official Notification carefully before applying for this IBPS PO Recruitment 2018.
- Complete the one-time Registration Process by filling all basic details.
- Log in to the system generated ID & Password & Pay the Application Fee as prescribed.
- Upload digital scan copy of Photograph & Signature as per the prescribed guidelines mentioned in the IBPS PO official notification 2018.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully & submit the application
- Keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.