IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017,Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) ,Kharagpur has released notification for recruitment of 03 Technical officers in IIT. Interested & eligible candidates can apply before last date 15-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 :
- Category – Technical Officers
- No Of Posts – 03 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Last Date – 15-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should have passed B.Tech from CSE(Computer Science)/ IT(Information Technology) or M.Sc (Computer Science)/M.CA or any other equivalent qualification recognized by State/Central board of India.
Age limit : – As per the rules governed by IIT,Kharagpur.
Application Fee : – All candidates need to pay Rs 50/- towards application fee through Demand draft(DD) in favor of IIT, Kharagpur. Which is payable at Kharagpur.
Selection Process : – Candidates will be mainly selected based up on their performance in the interview conducted by IIT, Kharagpur.
Note : – IIT has released many other notifications for recruitment of below positions, Last Date is up to 20-mar-2017.
- Research Associate – 01 Vacancy
- Junior Project Officer – 01 Vacancy
- Senior Research Fellowship – 01 Vacancy
- Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Vacancy
- Senior Project Officer (IT) – 11 Vacancy’s
- Senior Project Officer (Library) – 01 Vacancy
- Junior Project Officer (Library) – 03 Vacancy
- Junior Project Officer (Social) – 02 Vacancy
- Junior Project Officer (Subject) – 04 Vacancy
- Chief Project Officer (Research) – 01 Vacancy
- Senior Project Officer (Adm & Acts) – 02 Vacancy
- Junior Project Officer (User Communication) – 02 Vacancy
- Principal Project Officer (Graphics & Design) – 01 Vacancy
Click Here for More Details
Procedure To Apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 : –
- Visit Official Website www.iitkgp.ac.in before last date 15-Mar-2017.
- Go through the official Notification carefully before applying for this IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017.
- All New Candidates have to register themselves on official Kharagpur , IIT website .
- Log in with the details & Fill the application form carefully before last date.
- Upload digital scan copy of photograph & signature as per the guidelines (JPG Format Only).
- Finally freeze the application & take a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Detailed Official Notification