India Post Payments Bank(IPPB 2017) ,Recruitment of Scale I Officers
India Post Payments Bank(IPPB 2017) has released a notification for filling posts in Scale I as officers.Interested candidates who fulfill the requirement as per official notification can apply online by visiting official website before 24th October 2016 and no more mode of application will be accepted.
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Managers – 650 vacancies
- Category – Scale I ( IPPB 2017 )
- Last Date to Apply – 24-Oct-2016
Some Important Dates :
|Recruitment Department||Vacancy Details||Eligibility||Last Date||Remarks|
|KSP Department||Civil Police Constables||12th Standard||12-6-2017||More Details|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification : Candidates obtained Degrees form Recognized universities/Institutes recognized by Govt of India only will be considered.
- Calculation Of Percentage : Fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% & 54.99 will be treated as less than 55%.
- Age Limit : 20-30 Years (Relaxable of reserved categories up to Sc/St- 5 Yrs, OBC -3 Yrs, PD -10 Yrs).
- Candidates appearing for final exams can also Apply.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared result on or before 01.09.2016 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Pay Scale : PS will be from 23700 to 42020 & approximate total monthly CTC will be 65000/-
- Probation Period : The Probationary officers will be on probation for a period of two years.They will be given Intensive training at at the end there will be a screening process for conformation.
- Posting will be from any where in INDIA.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on below Examinations.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee :
- General Candidates – 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 150/-
Payment Mode : Application payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Examination Pattern :
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation Of Age|
|Retrenched Temporary Employes||Up to 3 Years|
|TS State Government Employees||Up to 5 Years|
|Ex-Service Men||Up to 3 Years|
|Instructor in N.C.C||Up to 3 Years|
|SC/ST & BCs||Up to 5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||UP to 10 Years|
|Online Application Start Date||13-10-2017|
|Online Application Last Date||31-10-2017|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31-10-2017|
|Call Letter Download||7 Days before Examination|
Note : There will be penalty for wrong answers in objective tests.For each wrong answer one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Note : MARKS OBTAINED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING .
How To Apply :
- Visit IPPB’s official website www.indiapost.gov.in & click apply online.
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Fill all basic personal details provided in the application form.
- Then provisional registration no and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- Fill & check all the details & submit the form.
- Keep a copy of submitted form for further reference.
- No changes are permitted after clicking on Final Submit Button.
Officail Notification Here
Click for Official Website