Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 for Navik,Indian Coast Guard invites applications for recruitment of General Duty Navik’s. Interested candidates who are looking for a job in challenging environment can apply for this Navik recruitment 2017 before last date 22-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 : –
- Category – NAVIK
- No Of Posts – Not Mentioned
- Pay Scale – 21000 – 25000/-
- Job Location – Any where in India
- Last Date – 22-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Intermediate/10+2 with atleast minimum 50% of marks on aggregate & 50% of marks are mandatory in Physics & Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification recognized by State/Central board of India.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 18 years & maximum age is 22 years.
Application Fee : – There is no application fee for the candidates applying for this Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017.
Selection Process : – Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit & performance in the written Examination PET & Medical Examination.
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
Procedure To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 for Navik :-
- Visit official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in before last date 22-Mar-2017 for applying online.
- Read the Official notification carefully before applying for this Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 for Navik’s.
- Candidates need to apply online by clicking on Opportunities button in official website.
- Select the post applied for “NAVIK General Duty“
- Agree the terms , Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload Signature & Photograph as per the guidelines (Jpeg format only).
- Verify the filled details & submit the application.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Detailed Official Notification
Important Points to be Noted :
- All candidates need to apply through official website online mode only.
- Application will be accepted online from 10 to 22 March 2017 only.
- Name of Candidate,Father’s & Mother’s name ,Date of Birth Should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- PH candidates are not eligible to apply.