IOCL Recruitment 2016 (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), Assam Oil division ha released a notification for filling Jr. Engg & Asst IV posts in IOCL. Interested candidates can who are from Mechanical,Electrical,Instrumentation & P & U Dept background can apply.Eligible candidates can appear for the written Examination held on 20-Nov-2016.
Vacancy Details :
- Jr. Engg. Asst-IV (Electrical)- 06 Vacancies
- Jr. Engg. Asst-IV (Mechanical)- 12 Vacancies
- Jr. Engg. Asst-IV (Instrumentation)- 06 Vacancies
- Jr. Engg. Asst-IV (P&U)- 01 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Engg. Asst-IV (Electrical) – 3 years’ full time regular / sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Engg. Asst-IV (Mechanical)– 3 years’ full time regular / sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Engg. Asst-IV (Instrumentation)– 3 years’ full time regular / sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control.
- Engg. Asst-IV (P&U)– 3 years’ full time regular / sandwich Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with Boiler Competency Certificate.
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will be purely based on Interview & Written examination conducted by the organisation.Eligible candidates can appear for written examination held on 20-Nov-2016 for filling these posts under IOCL Recruitment 2016.
Procedure to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates has to appear for written examination conducted by IOCL organisation .There is no other way to apply for these IOCL vacancies.Candidates also need to face an interview after qualified in Written examination based .
Official Notification’s Here
Visit Official Website