ISRO Recruitment Scientist’s & Engineer’s 2017, ISRO released notification for recruitment of 87 Vacancies for Scientists & Engineers Posts in Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Science fields in ISRO. Interested young & Energetic eligible candidates can apply on or before last date 07-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for ISRO Recruitment Scientist’s & Engineer’s 2017 :
|Post Code||Name of Vacancy||No of Vacancy's|
|BE 001||Engineer / Scientist (SC) (Electronics)||42 (12 Posts Reserved for PWD)|
|BE 002||Engineer / Scientist (SC) (Mechanical)||36 (10 Posts Reserved for PWD)|
|BE 003||Engineer / Scientist (SC) (Computer Science)||09 (01 Post Reserved for PWD)|
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should be from B.E/B.Tech background form respective discipline or any other equivalent qualification with atleast 65% of marks (or) CGPA / AMIE/Grad can apply for this ISRO Recruitment 2017.
Age Criteria : – Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on 07-Mar-2017.Age relaxation is applicable as per government policies.
Application Fee : – Unreserved & General candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/visiting nearest SBI branch for Multi option payments system (MOPS). Reserved categories Sc/St/Women/Ex-Service Men & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this application fee.
Selection Process : – Candidates will be selected bases on the merit & score in the Written test conducted by ISRO 7 the performance in the Interview.Written test will be conducted in 12 places as below.
Chennai,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Lucknow,Mumbai,New Delhi,Bhopal,Bangalore,Ahmadabad,Guwahati,Chandigarh & Thiruvanantapuram.
Note : –
- Candidates Nationality should be INDIAN.
- Selected Candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ in level 10 of pay matrix.
- Minimum basic pay will be 56100 per month for Scientist / Engineer.
- Already employed under State/Central government have to provide NOC from employer.
- Reserved categories have to submit relevant documents as & when required.
- For any queries candidates may send mail to email@example.com
- For latest update on status of your application visit www.isro.gov.in
Procedure To Apply for ISRO Recruitment Scientist’s & Engineer’s 2017 : –
- Visit Official ISRO website www.isro.gov.in before last date 07-Mar-2017
- Read the official notification(Guide) carefully before applying for this ISRO Recruitment Scientist’s & Engineer’s 2017
- Complete the registration process through online mode.
- Candidates registered under National Career Services portal (NCS) & eligible to apply may visit ISRO website & follow the application submission procedure.
- Registration number will be generated.Keep it for further reference.
DETAILED OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION