JEE 2017 Notification , Registration,Application Form,Eligibility Pattern & Exam…
Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) is very popular undergraduate entrance exam for getting admission into B-Tech /B.Arch programs offered by NIT’s & IIT”s.It’s a two tier exam one is JEE Main’s & other is JEE advanced.
JEE Main 2017 Exam Dates : –
[table “7” not found /]
Note – No Minimum criteria required in 12th for writing JEE Exam , From 2017 12th Marks will not be considered for JEE Examination score.
JEE Mains Exam Fee (Online & Offline) : –
[table “8” not found /]
Payment should be made through Debit/Credit card/Through E-challan(ICICI,HDFC, Canara Banks).
JEE 2017 Main Application Form : –
Application Form has been been released on 01-Dec-2016 & available online till 02-Jan-2017
Online filling of Application Only.
Only one Application to be submitted for one candidate.
Eligibility Pattern for JEE 2017 Main’s : –
Qualification – Candidates appearing for 12th final exams/Completed/Equivalent Exams from year 2015/2016 are eligible. Diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
Age – DOB should fall on or after 1st-Oct-1992 for General Candidates & 01st-Oct-1987 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Subjects in 12th – Candidates should have minimum of 5 subjects in 12th.
IIT/NIT/IIIT/CFTI – Candidates must have secured minimum 75% in 12th board exams (65% for SC/ST/PWD).
Attempts – Candidates are eligible to attempt JEE 2017 Mains exam three times only.
Exam Pattern for JEE 2017 Main’s Paper – 1
This Exam is conducted for Engg Courses (B.E/B.Tech) (Multiple choice Questions)
[table “9” not found /]
Exam Pattern for JEE Main’s Paper – 2
This Exam is conducted for Architecture Course(B.Arch) (Multiple choice Questions) (2Q descriptive for Drawing).
[table “10” not found /]
Procedure TO Apply : –
- Login to official site jeemain.nic.in
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying online for JEE 2017.
- Keep all your Educational documents ,Community Certificate(If any), Photograph & signature scan copy’s before applying.You need to upload these documents.
- Fill in all the required details,Pay Examination fee & Submit the Application form.
- Keep a copy of submitted application form for further reference.
- Download Admit card/Hall ticket from Official Website which is mandatory at the time of examination.