JEE Mains 2018 (Joint Entrance Examination)- Registration, Application Form, Eligibility Pattern & Exam Dates
JEE Mains 2018, Joint Entrance Examination is the very popular undergraduate entrance exam for getting admission into B-Tech /B.Arch programs offered by NIT’s & IIT”s.It’s a two-tier exam one is JEE Main’s & other is JEE advanced.
JEE Mains 2018 Exam Dates : –
Important Events for JEE MAINS 2018 Dates
JEE 2018 Mains Notification Released Date 22-11-2017
Application Registration & Submission Start Date 1/12/2017
Application Registration & Submission Last Date 1/1/2018
Fee Payment Last Date 1/2/2018
Admit Card availability Mar-18
Offline Examination Dates 4/8/2018
Online Examination Dates 15 & 16 Apr-2018
Answer Key & OMR Sheet availabity 24 to 27 Apr-2018
Declaration of Results 30-Apr-18
Declaration of AIR Rank Paer -2 31-May-18
Availability of scare cards on website May-18
Note: – No Minimum criteria required in 12th for writing JEE Exam, From 2016 12th Marks will not be considered for JEE Examination score.
JEE Mains Exam Fee (Online & Offline) : –
Payment should be made through Debit/Credit card/Through E-challan(ICICI, HDFC, Canara Banks).
JEE 2018 Mains Application Form : –
- Application Form has been released & available online until 01-Jan-2018.
- Online filling of Application Only.
- Only one Application to be submitted by one candidate.
Eligibility Pattern for JEE Mains 2018: –
Qualification-Candidates appearing for 12th final exams/Completed/Equivalent Exams from year 2015/2016 are eligible. Diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria – DOB should fall on or after 1st-Oct-1992 for General Candidates & 01st-Oct-1987 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Subjects in 12th – Candidates should have a minimum of 5 subjects in 12th.
- IIT/NIT/IIIT/CFTI – Candidates must have secured minimum 75% in 12th board exams (65% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Attempts – Candidates are eligible to attempt JEE 2018 Mains exam three times only.
Exam Pattern for JEE 2018 Main Paper – 1
This Exam is conducted for Engg Courses (B.E/B.Tech) (Multiple Choice Questions)
Examination Pattern for JEE Main’s Paper – 2
This Exam is conducted for Architecture Course(B.Arch) (Multiple choice Questions) (2Q descriptive for Drawing).
Procedure to Apply for JEE Mains 2018: –
- Login to official site www.jeemain.nic.in
- Please go through the official notification instructions carefully before applying online for JEE Mains 2018.
- Keep all your Educational documents, Community Certificate(If any), Photograph & signature scan copy’s before applying.You need to upload these documents.
- Fill in all the required details, Pay Examination fee & Submit the Application form.
- Keep a copy of submitted application form for further reference.
- Download Admit card/Hall ticket from Official Website which is mandatory at the time of examination.