Joint Entrance Examination JEE 2018 ( Advanced ), Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur organizes the admission to various programs for entry at the 10+2 level in Architecture, Engineering, Science and in all the IITs. Eligible & Interested Candidates for JEE (Advanced) 2018 can apply online by reading the official notification instructions carefully.
Program Details for JEE 2018 (Advanced ) : –
- 5-year B. Arch.
- 4-year Bachelors: B.Tech., B.S.
- 5-year Dual Degree: B.Tech.- M.Tech., B.S.- M.S.
- 5-year Integrated Masters: M.Tech., M.Sc. Dual Degree
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should be among the top 2,24,000* (including all categories) in Paper -1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- Should be born on or after 1-Oct-1993. Five years age relaxation is given to SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Should NOT have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2016 or earlier.
- Must have appeared for the Class XII (or any equivalent ) board examination for the first time in the year 2017 or 2018 only.
Selection Process & Examination Pattern for JEE 2018: –
JEE (Advanced) 2018 will have two papers.Each paper is 3 hours and will have questions in the following subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.The examination will be conducted online which is a COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) ONLY.Questions will be in both English and Hindi languages.Candidates have an option to choose the preferred language during the JEE 2018 examination.
- Candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in Class XII (or any equivalent) Board examination.Aggregate marks for reserved categories SC/ST & PWD candidates is 65%.
- Should be within the category-wise top 20% of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) Board of Examination & should NOT have accepted any admission at any of the IITs earlier.
Application Registration Fee :
- SC/ST & PWD candidates: Rs 1300 + Taxes
- For all other candidates: Rs. 2600 + Taxes
- Female candidates (all categories): Rs 1300 + Taxes
Important Dates for JEE (Advanced) 2018 :
- Online Computer Based Examination: 10-May-2018
- Paper 1 Timing : 09:00 to 12:00 IST
- Paper 2 Timing : 14:00 to 17:00 IST