Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites applications for recruitment of 504 Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service.Interested Candidates who want to become a lecturer in govt colleges can apply from 29-12-2016 to 28-01-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Lecturers
- No Of Posts – 504 Vacancies (Refer Details below)
- Pay Scale – 15000 – 40000/-
- Last Date – 28-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : –
Candidates should have good academic record with minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent qualification in grade B with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E,F at masters level(Post graduation) in respective subject to which you are applying from universities recognized in INDIA.
Candidates should have passed NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC / CSIR (or) any other equivalent test accredited by UGC / SLET conducted by Osmania University.
Age Criteria : Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & not to exceed 42 years as on 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories below :
Category Of Candidates Relaxation Of Age
Retrenched Temporary Employees in State Census Dept Up To 3 Years
N.C.C Worked as instructor in N.C.C Up To 3 Years
A.P.state Government Employees Up To 5 Years
Ex-Service Men Up To 3 Years
SC/ST/BCs Up To 5 Years
PH Up To 10 Years
Application Fee Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges :
- General & Unreserved Candidates – Rs 370/- (Application Fee-250,Examination Fee-120)
- SC/ST/B Cs & Ex Service Men – Rs 250/ (Application Fee-250)
Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- as Application Processing Fee & Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.However SC/ST/B Cs/Ex Service Men are exempted from Payment of Examination Fee (i.e Rs 120/- Only).
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be done on two main stages Online Written Examination & Oral Test(Interview).
Initially Screening Test will be conducted ,Based on the merit in screening test candidates will be picked up in 50 per One for notified post to Main Examination & oral Interview.
Note : – In case If screening test not held means all candidates can appear to Online Examination directly.
Procedure TO Apply Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges :
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Visit Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in before 28-Jan-2017.
- Complete the OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) on commission website.
- Login with the System generated Journal no sent to your mobile/mail id.
- Pay the Application Fee & upload scan copy of photograph with signature as per the guidelines (JPG Format).
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further process.