LIC(Life Insurance corporation) is one of the Largest Insurance Company in INDIA with more than 2000 branches and 100+ divisional offices. LIC about to release a notification for recruitment of AAO(Assistant Administrative Officer) Vacancies.Below are the details.
Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Administrative Officers in LIC
- No Of Posts – 700 Positions
Educational Qualification : –
- Bachelors/Masters degree from any discipline & from any recognized university.
Age Limit : –
Minimum with 21 Years & should not exceed 30 Years (Relaxation for reserved candidates below )
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- PWD(General) – 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) -13 Years
- PWD(Sc/St) – 15 Years
- LIC Employees – 5 Years
Selection Procedure : –
Online Test Followed by a personal Interview with Medical Examination.
Online Test – Multiple choice questions & objective with 2 hrs duration of time.
- Reasoning and Ability Questions
- Aptitude Questions
- GK & Current affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language (Grammar,Vocabulary and Comprehension)
Note – Negative marks for questions i.e If candidate has marked wrong answer for each question 1/4 mark will be deducted for the marks allocated for that question from obtained marks.
No Marks will be deducted for answers left which are left blank.
Candidates should pass in each paper separately with minimum marks from two papers to select for an interview.
Interview Process: –
- Candidates will be called for an interview on successful completion of online test with minimum eligibility marks.
- Candidates will be called up for an interview purely based up on the no of positions & marks ranking process.
Medical Examination : –
Candidates selected in interview have to undergo medical test .Candidates with complete medical fitness will be appointed & sent for training.
Examination Pattern : –
Online Test with MCQ & Objective with maximum of 2 hrs of time.
- Reasoning – 30 Questions with 90 Marks
- Numerical – 30 Questions with 90 Marks
- GK & Current Affairs – 30 Questions with 60 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 30 Questions with 60 Marks
- English (Grammar ,Vocabulary & Comprehension) – 40 Questions
Total of 300 Marks with 160 Questions and with 2 hrs of time.
Pre-Examination Training – Candidates who belongs to reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) has a benefit. If interested candidates these candidates can go for Pre-Exam Training by registering themselves at LIC Divisional Office with preferred time & dates.Those candidates will be called for training with preferred time & dates.
Visit Official Website