Maharashtra police department recruitment 2017,Invites applications from Eligible young & Energetic candidates for recruitment of 322 Sub Inspector’s in Maharashtra State.Interested candidates can apply online from 14-6-2017 to 04-7-2017 .
Vacancy Details for Maharashtra police department recruitment 2017 : –
- Post Name – Sub Inspector’s
- No of Posts – 322 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Last Date – 04-7-2017
Educational Qualification : – All candidates must have completed their Secondary & Higher Secondary board examination’s from Maharashtra board only.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum age not to exceed 35 years as on 01-10-2017.
Application Fee : – All General & Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs 373 / – & Reservered candidates have to pay Rs 273 / – through online mode by Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/SBI Challan ony.
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be mainly based on the merit in the written examination & performance in the Physical Test conducted by Maharashtra police department.
Process To Apply for Maharashtra police Department recruitment 2017 : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this department recruitment 2017.
- Visit official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in & apply online before last date.
- Create User, Login with ID & Pswd, Fill the details , Upload Required Documents.
- Pay the application fee Verify & Submit the application before last date.
- Take a print & Keep it for future reference.
Important Dates : –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 14-6-2017
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 04-7-2017
Detailed Official Notification