ONGC Recruitment 2017, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites applications from young & Energetic candidates for recruitment of 22 Apprentice vacancies in ONGC. Interested candidates can apply on or before last date 06-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2017 :
- Post Name – Apprentice in ONGC
- No Of Posts – 22 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancies : –
- Programming Assistant /Computer Operator – 11 Vacancies
- Electrician – 04 Vacancies
- Electronics – 04 Vacancies
- IT – 03 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed 10th/Matriculation with minimum 50% of marks & candidates must have ITI Trade certificate in relevant field.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 14 years & should not exceed 21 years as on 06-03-2017.
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be based on the marks obtained in matriculation & in the ITI Trade .
Note : –
- Candidates nationality should be INDIAN & job location will be in Baroda,Gujarat State.
- Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing apprentice training are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not have completed three years after passing the qualifying exam.
- Stipend will be paid monthly as per the rates governed b y Apprenticeship Act.
Application Fee : – There is no Application fee for this apprentice vacancies in ONGC.
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 : –
- Visit Official website www.ongcindia.com before last date 06-Mar-2017.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this ONGC Recruitment .
- Complete the registration process http://apprenticesship.gov.in
- Fill the application in the prescribed format with all relevant documents attested & need to be addressed to below address.
- Keep a copy of couriered application & keep it for future reference.
Below are Documents to be attested with the application :
- Passport Photos – 5 No’s
- Matriculation /SSC Marks sheet
- ITI Mark Sheet
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Adhar Card
The Deputy General Manager (HR) – 1/C, HR/ER
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd,
Western Onshore Basin, 2nd Floor,
Room No-71, Pragati Bhawan,Makarpura Road,
Baroda – 390009
Some Important Dates : –
- Application Registration start Date : – 15-02-2017
- Applications should reach before : – 06-Mar-2017
DETAILED OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT