APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released a notification for recruiting Panchayat Secretary (Group IV) in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services.Interested & eligible candidates can apply from 31-Dec-2016 to 30-Jan-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Panchayat Secretary (Group IV Cadre)
- No Of Posts – 1055 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 16000 – 50000/-
- Last Date – 30-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Degree form any recognized university in INDIA/Any Equivalent Examination recognized by University Grants Commission.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 Years & maximum of 42 years(Relaxation permissible for reserved categories).
Selection Procedure :
If the number of applications exceed 25000,Candidates have to go through a screening test.Based on the merit in Screening test candidates will be selected in a ratio of 50 per One for the Main Examination.In case if some places screening test not held means there all the candidates can appear for Main Examination.
Note : – Final Selection of Candidates will be based up on the merit in the Main Examination .
Following are the Districts comes under APPSC : –
|Official Notification released date||22-Oct-2017|
|Online Application Submission & Fee payment starting date||30-Oct-2017|
|Online Application Submission & Fee payment Last date||30-Nov-2017|
|Call Letter Download||7 days before examination|
Examination Fee :
General – Rs 330/- (Application Fee-250,Examination fee-80).
SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex service men – Rs 250/- (Application Fee-250)
Candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs 250/- and an Examination fee of Rs 80/-.However SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex service men are exempted from payment of Examination Fee (i.e Rs 80/-).
How to Apply for Panchayat Secretary (Group IV) :
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Visit Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in before 30-Jan-2017.
- Fill all the basic details & pay the Application fee.Make a note of general no generated.
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully.
- Upload Scan copy of signed Photograph as per the guidelines (Only JPG Format).
- Submit the application & Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates Below :
- Application start Date – 31-12-2016
- Application Last Date – 30-01-2017
- Application Fee Last Date – 30-01-2017
- Screening Test – 23-04-2017 (Tentative)
- Main Examination Online – 16-07-2017 (Tentative)
Click For Official Notification