PO Jobs 2017 in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, invites applications for recruitment of Probationary Officers (Po’s) in this bank.Young & Energetic candidates who are aiming for PO jobs can apply before last date 17-April-2017.
Vacancy Details for PO Jobs 2017 in Lakshmi Vilas Bank : –
- Category – Probationary Officers (Po’s)
- No of Posts – Not Specified
- Pay Scale – Approx 40000/-
- Job Location – Mumbai
- Last Date – 17-April-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed their graduation with 60% of marks with full time course in any discipline & from any recognized university or any other equivalent qualification 10+2+3 in any discipline recognized by university/Institution in India.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 20 years & should not exceed 30 years as on 01-03-2017.
Examination Fee : – All candidates applying for this PO Jobs 2017 in Lakshmi Vilas Bank have to pay an examination fee of Rs 650/- through online mode.
Selection Procedure : – Selection process will be based on the marks scored in Online Test,Performance in Group Discussion & Interview/Skill Test.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Procedure to Apply : –
- Visit official website www.lvbank.com from 30-3-2017 to 17-04-2017.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this PO Jobs 2017 in Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
- Fill all the details in the application form, Upload required documents.
- Check & Submit the application & Do Keep a copy for reference.
Some Important Dates : –
- opening date for online Registration – 29-Mar-2017
- Closing date for online Registration – 17-Apr-2017
- Call Letter Download – One week before Exam Date
- Tentative Month for Online Examination – May 2017
Detailed Official Notification
Important Points to be Noted : –
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks in Graduation.
- Examination duration is of 90 Minutes.
- Selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis & Compensation will be as per Industry standards.
- Exam Questions will be from Numerical Ability,Analytical Ability,Verbal ability,Banking Awareness & GK.
- Candidates appearing for online examination should bring one original Govt issued ID Proof.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reasons.