PO Jobs 2017, Dena Bank has released a notification for recruitment of 300 Probationary Officers (PO’s) vacancies for Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance Course.Interested candidates planning their carrier in banks can apply online before last date 09-05-2017.
Vacancy Details for PO Jobs 2017 : –
- Category – Probationary Officers (PO’s)
- No of Posts – 300 Vacancies
- Job Location – Any where in India
- Last Date – 09-May-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidate must have completed their graduation Degree & have passed in first class with atleast 60% of marks in any discipline from any recognized university/Institution.For Sc/St & Pwd candidates 55% of marks is suffice in graduation.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 20 years & maximum age is 29 years as on 01-Apr-2017.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories : –
- OBC Candidates – Up To 3 Years
- Sc & St Candidates – Up To 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – Up To 10 Years
Application Fee : – All general Candidates need to pay Rs 400 /- towards application fee through Debit Card or Credit card only.Where as Sc/St/Pwd candidates need to pay Rs 50 / – as application fee.
Selection Procedure : – Candidates will be selected based on the below process.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview/Skill Test
Procedure to Apply for PO jobs 2017 : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this PO Jobs 2017, Dena Bank Recruitment for Po’s.
- Visit official website www.denabank.com & click on Recruitment.
- Select the post ,Complete the registration & apply online.
- Login, fill the application carefully & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Important Dates Below : –
- Application Registration/Submission/Fee Payment starting Date – 18-Apr-2017
- Application Registration/Submission/Fee Payment starting Date – 09-May-2017
- Tentative Date for Downloading of Admit Card – 30-May-2017
- Tentative Date of Examination – 11-Jun-2017