Police Recruitment 2018, job alert notification for both fresher & experienced can apply for Maharashtra Police constable recruitment 2018 updated today 08-02-2018 notification on recent Maharastra police website openings across India. This is very exclusive article updated on 08-02-2018.It contains active job openings made available on Maharashtra Police website www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in for the post of constable vacancies in Maharashtra.
Police Recruitment 2018, Maharashtra Police Board released notification for recruitment of 1933 Constable vacancies in Police Department.Interested & eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-Feb-2018.Candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying for this Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018.
Police Recruitment 2018, Here in this article, you can find all the details about this Maharashtra Police constable recruitment like job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process to Apply & Examination Dates.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|No of Posts||1993Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||5000 – 21000 / –|
|Education||SSC /10 th|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Application Start Date||6/2/2018|
|Application Last Date||28-02-2018|
Region wise Vacancy’s for the Recruitment :
- Mumbai: 1137 posts
- SP, Raigad: 83 posts
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
- SP, Nashik: 100 posts
- SP, Solapur: 36 posts
- SP, Latur: 58 posts
- SP, Akola: 68 posts
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
- SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
- SP, Palghar: 105 posts
Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have completed their SSC / 10 Th standard from any recognized board or any other equivalent qualification.
Minimum age is 20 years & maximum age not exceed 28 years as on 28.02.2018.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories :
SC/ST Candidates – Up to 5 Years
BC Candidates – Up to 3 Years
Exam Pattern/Selection Process: –
Candidates selection process for the post of the Constable will be based on the PET Test, PAT Test & merit in the online examination conducted by Maharashtra Police Board.
- Physical Analysis Test (PAT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination (ME)
- Online Examination
- All General, Unreserved candidates need to pay 375 /- through online mode as online application fee.
- Reserved Candidates (SC/ST/PWD) need to pay 225/- through online mode as online application fee
Mode of Fee Payment: –
- The fee can be paid through an online mode or through SBI E-pay duly following all the online instructions post application form details are submitted by filling basic mandatory details like ID, Date of Birth & Other Particulars.
- Note: – Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Also failure to pay the Application fee & Examination fee where ever applicable will lead to total rejection of the application.
List of Banks providing Service for Online Fee Payment for IDBI
|STATE BANK GROUP||Federal Bank||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank|
|State Bank of India||ING Vysya Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|State Bank of Mysore||Karur Vysya Bank||IDBI Bank|
|State Bank of Patiala||South Indian Bank||Indusland Bank|
|State Bank of Travancore||DCB Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|List – A||List – B||List – C|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Central Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Dena Bank||Deutsche Bank||Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait|
|Indian Bank||Dhanalakshmi Bank||Citi Bank|
|Oriental Bank of commerce||Kotak Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Karnataka Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||Union Bank of India||Ratnakar Bank|
|City Union Bank||Indusland Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Process to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancies :
- Candidates need to visit official website www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in for submission of online application.
- Candidates must have a valid working Email id until the end of the recruitment process. As all the details/Information will be shared with that mail id.
- Complete the one-time registration process to obtain ID No.
- Click on the notification link name/No & provide necessary details like ID, Date of Birth to proceed for further process.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload scan copy of photograph & signature as per the guidelines (File should not exceed 40 kb).
- Complete the application fee payment process & make a note of the payment details for filling in the application form.
- Check the application form carefully & submit the application.
- Do keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
|Official Notification released Date||06-2-2018|
|Application form submission starting Date||06-2-2018|
|Application form submission Last Date||28-2-2018|
|Application Fee Payment Start Date||06-2-2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||28-2-2018|
|Online Hall Ticket Download||7 Days before Examination|
|Tentative Examination Date||Apr/May -18|
Important Links for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 :