Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017, RBI released notification for recruitment of 161 Grade B Officer Vacancies in RBI.Eligible & Interested candidates planning their carrier in Banks can apply online on or before last date 23-May-2017.
Vacancy Details for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Grade B Officer’s : –
- Category – Grade B Officer’s
- No Of Posts – 161 Vacancies
- Pay Grade – 35000 – 63000 /-
- Job Location – Any Where in India
- Last Date – 23-May-2017
Educational Qualification : –
Age Limit : – Candidates Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum age not to exceed 30 years as on 01-5-2017.
Application Fee : – Unreserved & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs 850 /- towards application fee.where as reserved Sc/St/Pwd candidates need to pay only Rs 100 /- as application fee through online mode by Credit/Debit Cards/Internet Banking/Wallets.
- Unreserved & OBC Candidates – Rs 850 / –
- Sc/St/Pwd candidates – Rs 100 / –
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be based on merit in the Online Examination Phase 1, Phase -2 & performance in the interview conducted by RBI.
- Online Examination (Phase 1, Phase -2)
- Interview / Skill Test
Procedure To Apply : –
- Visit official website www.rbi.org.in before last date 23-May-2017.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online for this RBI Recruitment 2017.
- Complete Registration,Login,Fill the details, Pay the application fee & Check & Submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Dates : –
- Application Registration Starting Date – 03-5-2017
- Application Submission Starting Date – 03-5-2017
- Application fee Payment Starting Date – 03-5-2017
- Application Registration Last Date – 23-5-2017
- Application Submission Last Date – 23-5-2017
- Application fee Payment Last Date – 23-5-2017
Detailed Official Notification
Some Important Points to Remember : –
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode only through www.rbi.org.in
- Choose right examination center while filling the application form.
- Eligible candidates will be issued an E-Admission letter two weeks before commencement of examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to sit in examination center without proper E-Admission letter.
- Identity proof to be submitted at the time of examination.