RPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission, job alert notification for both fresher & experienced can apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018 updated today 06-4-2018 notification on recent commission website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in openings across India. This is very exclusive article updated on 06-04-2018.It contains active job openings made available on Rajasthan Public Service Commission website for the post of Protection Officers.
RPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | RPSC released notification for recruitment of 20 Protection Officer vacancies. Last Date for submission of applications is 19-Apr-2018 Interested & eligible candidates can check the vacancy details & apply online for RPSC recruitment 2018.
Here in this article, you can find all the details about this RPSC Recruitment 2018 like job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process to Apply & Examination Dates.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Protection Officers|
|No of Posts||20 Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Education||LLB / Masters in Social Works|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Application Start Date||05-04-2018|
|Application Last Date||19-04-2018|
Aspirants must have completed their LLB / Masters in Social Works (MSW) from any recognized.
- All General, Unreserved Candidates & OBC Candidates – 350 /-
- Reserved Candidates (SC/ST/PWD & Female) – 150 / –
Note: – Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Also failure to pay the Application fee & Examination fee where ever applicable will lead to total rejection of the application
Examination Pattern & Selection Criteria:
Based on Academic Performance & Bio-Data, the filter will be done initially based on applications received & as per the requirement.
- Written Test
Process to Apply for RPSC Recruitment :
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this RPSC recruitment 2018.
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.isac.gov.in from 05-4-2018 to 19-4-2018.
- After submitting Application, Please note down Application ID Provided by RPSC.Without Application ID, your Application will NOT be considered as Applied.
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification released Date||04-4-2018|
|Application form submission starting Date||05-4-2018|
|Application form submission Last Date||19-4-2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||19-4-2018|
|Tentative Examination Dates||June 2018|
DETAILED NOTIFICATION APPLY ONLINE
List of Banks providing Service for Online Fee Payment
|STATE BANK GROUP||Federal Bank||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank|
|State Bank of India||ING Vysya Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|State Bank of Mysore||Karur Vysya Bank||IDBI Bank|
|State Bank of Patiala||South Indian Bank||Indusland Bank|
|State Bank of Travancore||DCB Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|List – A||List – B||List – C|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Central Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Dena Bank||Deutsche Bank||Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait|
|Indian Bank||Dhanalakshmi Bank||Citi Bank|
|Oriental Bank of commerce||Kotak Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Karnataka Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||Union Bank of India||Ratnakar Bank|
|City Union Bank||Indusland Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Below documents may be required by the candidates for verification purpose:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth / SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For Claiming Exam Fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (If employed anywhere)
- Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Residence/Nativity (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate (If Applicable)
DETAILED NOTIFICATION APPLY ONLINE