SBI Recruitment 2017 State Bank Of India(SBI) has released a notification for filling Specialist cadre Officer vacancies in law for the year 2017.Interested candidates who are preparing for bank exams can apply on or before 07-Jan-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Senior Officers (Law)
- No Of Posts – 6 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Based on CTC
- Last Date – 07-Jan-2017
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must be a graduate from a law background form any recognized university & must be a bar council member from the concerned state form where the candidate was applying for examination.
Age Criteria :- Minimum age should be 30 years 7 maximum should be 45 years as on 01-Dec-2016 with candidates nationality as INDIAN & Job location will be in INDIA.
Age Relaxation for Reserved candidates below : –
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC & ST Candidates – 5 Years
- PWD Candidates -10 Years
Experience : Candidates should have 10 years of institutional or bar council experience/both with minimum of 5 years experience in Investigation area or other relative fields from the concerned state form the state the candidates are applying. Lawyers empanelled by SBI or other banks are also eligible to apply for this SBI Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs 600/- as application fee through online payment gateway thereat (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on their experience , Qualification and purely the performance in the personal interview and the marks gained in the personal interview conducted by SBI Bank.
Process to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 :
- Please go through the official notification carefully before applying for this SBI Recruitment 2017.
- Visit Official Website www.sbi.co.in ( or ) www.statebankofindia.com from 22-Dec-2016 to 07-Jan-2017.
- Go to the “Careers with us” section and complete the registration process by filling all the basic data carefully.
- Make a note of the system generated provisional registration number & password.
- Fill the application carefully & pay the application fee then submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Note : – Candidates can also send the filled hard copy of application with all relevant documents attached. (Educational certificates,Date of Birth,Bar council certificate,Experience certificates,Payment receipt etc…) to the below address through post before 15-Jan-2017.
The Sate Bank Of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Center, 3rd Floor,Atlanta Building,Nariman Point
Mumbai -400021, INDIA.
Click For Official Notification
Apply Online Here