SSC Recruitment 2016 for CHSL (10+2) Level Examination.Interested candidates can Apply Online for 5134 Posts: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released notification for conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the recruitment of 5134 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk & Court Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-Oct-2016 to 07-Nov-2016 (11-11-2016) .
SSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
- Sorting Asst & Postal Asst – 3281 Vacancies
- Data entry – 506 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk – 1321 Vacancies
- Court Clerks – 26 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed 12th standard from recognized Board of University/Equivalent Examination form recognized university.
Age Criteria : Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years.Relaxation for reserved categories below.
- SC / ST – 5 Years relaxation
- OBC – 3 Years
- PH – 10 Years
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan/ net banking/ any credit & debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST/PH and Ex-servicemen are eligible for reservation & exempted from payment of fee as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Computer based written Examination as follows.
- Descriptive Examination
- Typing Test/Skill Test
- Based on Merit standards
Procedure To Apply Online :
- Visit Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Please read the official notification carefully before applying .
- First select the desired post & click on apply link.
- Candidates has to do their Registration 1 & Registration 2 here.
- Fill all the basic details in Registration 1 &click on submit.
- Note – No corrections can be done after clicking on submit button.
- Registration No will be generated & sent to your mail id & Mobile.
- In Registration 2 Candidates have to enter payment details & upload their scanned signature & photograph.
- Reserved categories can skip this payment step.
- Click on submit button & keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Some Important Dates Below:
- Application start Date – 08-Oct-2016
- Challan Last Date – 04-Nov-2016 (Before 5:00PM)
- Application Last Date – 07-Nov-2016
- Examination Date : 07-Jan-2017 to 05-Feb-2017
- Tier 2 Examination Date : 09-Apr-2017
Official Notification Here
Download Application Here
Visit Official Website Here