SSC Recruitment 2017-18, Staff Selection Commission released notification for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D examination vacancies.Interested young & eligible candidates can apply online from 17-6-2017 to 15-7-2017.
Vacancy Details for SSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
- Post Name – Stenographer grade C & D examination
- No of Posts – Not Specified
- Pay Scale – 9000 – 35000 / –
- Job Location – Any Where in India
- Last Date – 15-7-2017
Educational Qualification : – All candidates must have passed their Intermediate/12th from any recognized board or any other equivalent qualification recognized by State/Central Board in India.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum age is 27 years as on 01-8-2017.
Age Relaxation for reserved categories : –
- OBC Candidates – Up to 3 Years
- Sc & St Candidates – Up to 5 Years
- Ph Candidates – Up to 10 Years
Application Fee : – General, OBC & UR candidates need to pay Rs 100 /- towards application fee through online mode by CC/DC/Net banking.Whereas reserved candidates Sc/St/Ph/Women & Unemployed candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
- General, OBC & UR candidates – Rs 100 /-
- Sc/St/Ph/Women & Unemployed candidates – No Fee
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be based on performance in Computer based written Examination & Skill Test.
- Computer Based Online Examination
- Skill Test/Interview
Process To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
- Read the official notification carefully & apply online before last date.
- Visit official website www.ssconline.nic.in & apply online.
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 17-6-2017
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 15-7-2017
- Online Fee Payment Last Date – 18-7-2017
Detailed Official Notification