SSC Recruitment 2017-18, Staff Selection Commission released notification for recruitment of Junior Engineers (Grade-B) Level-6 vacancies.Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from 21-10-2017 t0 17-11-2017.
Vacancy Details for SSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
- Post Name – Junior Engineers
- No of Posts – Not Specified
- Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Last date – 17-Nov-2017
Educational Qualification : –
- CWC & MES: – Diploma or degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- Other Departments: – Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
Age Limit: – Minimum age is 27 years for all departments & 30 years for all other MES Departments.Maximum age not to exceed 32 years a son 01-01-2018.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories : –
- Sc & St Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee: – Candidates need to pay Rs 100 / – as application fee through online mode by CC/DC/Net Banking.Whereas Sc/St/Ex-Servicemen & women candidates need not pay any application fee.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected based on their merit in the Computer-based written examination (Objective type) & Written Examination (Conventional Type).
- Computer-based written examination (Objective type)
- Written Examination (Conventional Type)
Process to Apply: – Read the official notification instructions carefully & apply online by visiting official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2017 : –
- Online Application Submission Final date – 21-10-2017
- Online Application Submission Last date – 17-11-2017
- Application Fee Payment by challan last date -201-11-2017
- Computer-based written examination – 05-1-2018 to 08-1-2018