APGENCO Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation released a notification for recruitment of 94 Assistant Trainee Engineer in APGENCO. Interested young & energetic candidates can apply before last date 05-April-2017.
Vacancy Details for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 :
- Category – Assistant Trainee Engineer
- No Of Posts – 94 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – 41000 – 64000/-
- Last Date – 05-April-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should be a graduate passed B.Tech/B.E from any discipline & from any recognized university.
Age Criteria : – Candidates age should not exceed 42 years as on 01-Mar-2017.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories :
- Other Backward Caste – Up To 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – Up To 5 Years
- PH Candidates – Up To 10 Years
Application Fee : – All Unreserved & General Candidates need to pay Rs 500/- as Examination fee through online mode like Credit Card/Debit Card/IMPS/Internet Banking/Wallets.However Reserved candidates like SC/ST/BC are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.Need to pay only Rs 150/-
- Unreserved & General Candidates – 350 (Examination Fee) + 150 (Application Registration Fee)
- SC/ST/BC Candidates – 150 (Application Registration Fee)
Selection Process : – Selection of candidates will be based on the merit in written examination conducted by APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
Process To Apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : –
- Visit official website www.apgenco.gov.in before last date 05-Apr-2017.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
- Complete the registration process & login with the ID & password.
- Pay the Examination fee online & fill the details in the application form.
- Upload scan copy of photograph & Signature as per the guidelines mentioned.
- Submit the application & Keep a copy for reference.
Some Important Dates :
- Submission of Application online start date – 06-03-2017
- Submission of Application online Last date – 05-04-2017
- Date of Written Test – 23-04-2017
Detailed Official Notification
APPLY ONLINE FOR APGENCO
Note : –
- Candidates Nationality should be Indian & job location will be in Hyderabad .
- Minimum qualifying marks in written test OC’s – 40%, BC’s – 35%, Sc/St & PH – 30% only.
- Selected candidates will undergo training for 1 year & have to submit all originals during training period.