Tamil Nadu Postal Jobs 2017, TN Postal Circle released notification for recruitment of 128 Gramin Dak Devak vacancies in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Divisions.Interested candidates can apply before last date 09-May-2017.
Vacancy Details for Tamil Nadu Postal Jobs 2017 : –
- Category – Gramin Dak Devak
- No of Posts – 128 Vacancies
- Pay Scale – Not Mentioned
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Last Date – 09-May-2017
Educational Qualification : – All candidates applying for this TN Gramin Dak Devak vacancies need to pass their 10th standard/SSC from State/Central board.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 18 years 7 should not exceed 40 years as on 09-May-2017.
Application Fee : – All General; Candidates need to pay Rs 100/- towards Application Fee at any head post office from the state which candidates are applying.Sc/St & Female candidates are exempted from payment of this application fee.
Selection Process : – Candidates selection will be purely based on the score obtained in their 10th standard.
Process to Apply : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online for this Tamil Nadu Postal Jobs 2017.
- Complete the registration process by filling all the basic details.
- Registration number will be generated, Pay the Application Fee based on that registration number.
- Fill the details in the application form, Upload required documents.
- Take a print of submitted online application & keep it for future reference.
Some Important Dates Below : –
- Online Application Registration Starting Date – 10-04-2017
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 10-04-2017
- Fee Payment at Head Post Office Start Date – 10-04-2017
- Online Application Registration Last Date – 09-05-2017
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 09-05-2017
- Fee Payment at Head Post Office Last Date – 09-05-2017
Detailed Official Notification
Important Points to be Noted : –
- Same Gramin Dak Devak recruitment was going on for other States also.
- Application fee need to be paid at Postal Head Office Only.
- highest score achieved in 10th standard will be considered based on applications received.
- There is no consideration for candidates who have higher education.