Telangana Jobs 2017, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released notification for recruitment of 616 Physical Education Teachers (PET) vacancies in Telangana state Residential Institutions.Interested candidates looking for teacher job’s in government can apply before last date 04-May-2017.
Vacancy Details for Telangana Jobs 2017 for Teachers: –
- Category – Physical Education Teachers (PET)
- Total Posts – 616 Vacancies
- Pay Grade – 21000 – 61000 /-
- Job Location – Telangana State
- Last Date – 04-May-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Examination in India or any other equivalent qualification approved State / Central Board of education.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & should not exceed 44 years as on 01-07-2017.
Age relaxation for Reserved Categories : –
- Sc/St & BC Candidates – Up to 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – Up to 10 Years
Application Fee : – All candidates need to pay Rs 200 /- as application fee & 120 Rs/- towards examination fee has to be paid online through Credit Cards /Debit cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Wallets.Candidates belonging to St/Sc/PH/Bc & Unemployed candidates are exempted from payment of this Examination fee.
- General Candidates – 200 /- (Application fee ) + 120 (Examination fee)
- St/Sc/PH/BC & Unemployed candidates – 200 /- (Application fee )
Syllabus for Written Examination : –
Paper – 1 – General Studies & General Abilities – 150 Marks, 150 Questions, 150 Minutes
Paper – 2 – Physical Education – 150 Marks, 150 Questions, 150 Minutes
Selection Procedure : – Selection will be based on merit score achieved in the Written Examination & Performance in the Interview conducted by TSPSC.
Procedure To Apply : –
- Visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in before last date & read the official notification carefully.
- Complete the OTR (one time registration) & Apply online.
- Fill all the details in the application form & Upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee & submit the application before last date & Keep a copy for future reference.
Some Important Dates : –
- Online Application Registration/Submission Start Date – 20-04-2017
- Online Application Registration/Submission Last Date – 04-05-2017
- Written Examination Date – May 2017
Detailed Official Notification
Important Points To be Noted : –
- Candidates need to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices to the Written Examination(Objective Type).