Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) has released a notification for filling multiple vacancies in TS Pollution Control Board.Interested & eligible candidates can apply on or before 07-Mar-2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Category – Staff,Technician & Engineers
- No Of Vacancies – 63 Posts
- Pay Scale – As per TSPCB Rules
- Last Date – 07-Mar-2017
Educational Qualification : – As per the official notification from TSPCB Recruitment 2017 prescribed for each position.
Age Criteria : – Minimum age is 18 years & should not to exceed 44 years as on 01-07-2017.
Relaxation For Reserved Categories Below : –
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation Of Age|
|Retrenched Temporary Employes||Up to 3 Years|
|Telangana State Government Employees||Up to 5 Years|
|Ex-Service Men||Up to 3 Years|
|Instructor in N.C.C||Up to 3 Years|
|SC/ST & BCs||Up to 3 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||UP to 10 Years|
Note : – Candidates nationality should be INDIAN & Job posting location will be anywhere in Telangana state.
Application Fee : – Candidates need to pay Rs 200/ as Application Processing fee & Rs 120/- as Examination fee through online SBI e Pay duly following online instructions once the application have been submitted.However reserved candidates (Sc/St/BC & PH)are exempted from payment of Application Processing Fee only.
- General Candidates – Rs 200/-(Application Processing fee) + 120 (Examination fee)
- reserved candidates (Sc/St/BC & PH) – 120 ( Examination fee )
Selection Procedure : – Selection of candidates for appointment will be based the merit in the written examination conducted & performance in Interview.
- Online Written Examination (Objective)/OMR based test
- Oral Test (Interview )
Procedure To Apply :
- Go through the official notification(Guide) carefully before applying for this TS Pollution control Board recruitment 2017.
- Visit Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in before 07-Mar-2017.
- Complete the OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) on commission website.
- Login with the System generated ID no & Password sent to your mobile/mail id.
- Pay the Application Fee & upload scan copy of photograph with signature as per the guidelines.(JPG Format Only).
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully & submit the application.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.
Note : –
- Examination will be held at Hyderabad (Including HMDA Jurisdiction).
- For any help regarding application submission,Hall ticket can contact 040-23120301 / 23120302.
- Applications need to be submitted through online mode ONLY.
Some important Dates Below :
- Online Application Start Date – 12-02-2017
- Online Application Last Date – 07-03-2017
Detailed Officail Notification From TSPCB